Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
NETGEAR RBK50-100UKS Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System up to 5,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi Coverage, Works with Amazon Alexa (AC3000 Tri Band Home Network with Router and Satellite)
|Price:||£340.36 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£59.63 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast whole home Wi-Fi system - covers up to 5000 sq feet with high performance Wi-Fi; kit includes Wi-Fi router and satellites
- Tri-Band technology - unlike other Wi-Fi sets that lose speed as you add devices, Orbi routers maintain data flow for your connected devices using a dedicated backhaul connection
- Single Wi-Fi network name - provides seamless room-to-room roaming throughout your home
- Guest network - easily set up a separate and secure Wi-Fi network for visitors and guests to use; an ideal web gear combo for movie streaming and gaming sessions with friends and family
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa - control your home network using voice commands
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Orbi by NETGEAR is a simple and smart way to enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi in every corner of your home. The Orbi Wi-Fi system easily covers 5000 square feet of your home with strong Wi-Fi signals because Orbi uses tri-band Wi-Fi, your Internet runs at max speeds no matter how many devices you connect. Enjoy enhanced Wi-Fi everywhere.
- Wi-Fi AC3000
- Band 1: 400 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz-256 QAM
- Band 2: 1733 Mbps @ 5 GHz-256 QAM
- Band 3: 867 Mbps @ 5 GHz-256 QAM
- Tx/Rx 2x2 (2.4 GHz) + 4x4 (5 GHz) backhaul + 2x2 (5 GHz)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz-256 QAM support
- IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz-256 QAM support
- Powerful Quad-Core 710 MHz processor
- 4 GB flash and 512 MB RAM
- Six high performance internal antennas with high powered amplifiers beamforming
- Explicit beamforming for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports - one WAN and three LAN for router, four LAN for satellite
- One 2.0 USB port each
- On/off LED light switch
Guest Wi-Fi network easily setup separate and secure internet access for guests.
- 1 x Orbi router (RBR50)
- 1 x Orbi satellite (RBS50)
- 1 x 2 m Ethernet cable
- 2 x 12 V/3.5 A power adapters
- Quick start guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Having bought the Orbi I have now removed these other devices and use the Orbi on its own. Its coverage is far superior and solves all my issues and gives my devices faster connection rates with less lag latency then ever before. I now have a single SSID covering both bands, my iphone roams seamlessly around my entire house without dropping wifi calls in progress and the children's tablets no longer lose their wifi connection that needed me to reconnect them for them.
My only regret is not buying one sooner! This product has restored my long lost faith in wifi and I woudl recommend this to anyone. It comes with a high price tag but its worth every penny and it is extensible if ever I needed to.
The biggest issue with the orbi is the firmware. I can't say that I've had many issues (some dropouts) but there are a lot of unhappy users that are plagued by constant dropouts that started happening in the latest firmware (220.127.116.11). This is apparently supposed to be fixed in v2 of the firmware (looking at the feedback) but that's yet to be seen. There are some tricks to get around the issues (posted on netgear forums) but those are for more advanced users. As this setup isn't cheap I think netgear should have done a better job at testing the firmware, not to mention fix bugs a lot quicker.
Not sure if this helps anyone but the main issue I had was when the DHCP lease would expire on my current router. This would cause the device(s) to stop all of the sudden and try to get a new lease. To get around this issue I extended to lease period to 999 days (from 24h) and I've configured static IPs for some of my devices although unfortunately the hyperoptic router limits how many static IPs you can set (hence why I went with the DHCP workaround). I've had a couple of dropouts since but nothing like before.
Overall, decent setup if you're having wifi issues. Although on a pricey side, it's definitely worth a try. Hopefully netgear will get their act together and the next firmware will be solid.
EDIT (from 4* to 2*):
Unfortunately I've started experiencing disconnects. Worst one lasted 10 minutes where the satellite seems to have dropped of the face of the earth. I could not connect to it at all even from a PC connected to the network via ethernet cable. The router worked fine but that meant I couldn't control most of my smart devices. I will be trying other wifi setups to see if I can find a more reliable one as I don't want to risk being left with a buggy system worth £350.
Most recent customer reviews
I used to use the box provided by Virgin but the internet speed was up and down, signal strength patchy,...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Routers
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > WiFi Boosters
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Wireless Access Points
- Electronics & Photo > Hi-Fi & Home Audio > Media Streaming Devices > Streaming Clients
- Electronics & Photo > Home Cinema, TV & Video > Accessories
- PC & Video Games > Accessories > Networking Equipment