- Also check our best rated Powerline Adapter reviews
NETGEAR PLP1200-100UKS 1200 Mbps Powerline Ethernet Adapter Homeplug, Pass Through/Extra Outlet (1 Gigabit Ethernet Port) – Twin Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely fast speeds-up to 1200 Mbps - for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game consoles
- Designed for 4K HD streaming and lag-free gaming - Multiple data streams (MIMO) with Beam forming technology offer improved coverage
- Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably - Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software
- Encrypts Power line network connections with the touch of a button and automatically powers down when not in use
There is a newer model of this item:
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Just plug the Powerline 1200 into any electrical outlet then plug in your new network connection, it's that easy.
Note:Ensure that the factory reset is carried out and then the latest firmware is installed.
2x Netgear Powerline 1200 Adapter
2x Ethernet Cable
From the manufacturer
One 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port on each adapter.
Next Generation 1200 Mbps Powerline with Extra Outlet
Powerful Gigabit Wired Connection
Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Just plug the Powerline 1200 into any electrical outlet then plug in your network connection. It's that easy. With a 1.2 Gigabit speed and Beamforming, the Powerline 1200 is designed for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game consoles.
- Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software
- Provides an extra noise-filtered outlet and improves the overall Powerline network performance
- Encrypts Powerline network connections with the touch of a button
Smart TVs and Players
Whether you're connecting your TV, Blu-ray or media player, you can avoid the hassle of running extra network wires. No need to rely on Wi-Fi to watch your favourites movies and TV shows. Connect your TV or media player to the Powerline and enjoy wired Internet instantly.
Avoid lag and interference by using a wired connection with Powerline throughout your home. Simply plug into an electrical outlet and connect your console to the Ethernet port to get fast, wired Internet, so you can stay connected.
Reliable Home Networking
Building construction such as bricks, metal or distance can cause your home to work against your wireless network. With a powerline network you can stop worrying and start enjoying your reliable connected life.
4K Video? No Problem
NETGEAR Powerline adapters are lightning fast and can deliver over 1 Gbps speeds with the Homeplug AV2 technology. Streaming 4K video, online gaming or home security video monitoring. No problem NETGEAR has got you covered.
What's in the Box
- Two Powerline 1200 + Extra Outlet Adapters (PLP1200)
- Two 2 m (6.5 ft) Ethernet cables
- Quick start guide
Get Connected with Powerline
NETGEAR Powerline adapters are designed to deliver high-speed wired and wireless Internet to every room in the home using existing electrical wiring for all your gaming and streaming activities. It's simple to set up - just plug it in and start playing.
- Extremely fast speed - up to 1200 Mbps
- Connect multiple adapters to expand your gigabit wired or Wi-Fi network reliably
- Multiple data streams (MIMO) with beamforming technology offer improved coverage throughout the home
- Setup in minutes, no need to configure or install software
- Provides an extra outlet and improves the overall powerline network performance
- Encrypts powerline network connections with the touch of a button
- Automatically powers down when not in use
|Speed||500 Mbps||500 Mbps||500 Mbps||1200 Mbps||1200 Mbps|
|Network Port Speed||One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port each||One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port each||One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port each||One 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port on each adapter||One 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port on each adapter|
|WiFi Capability||802.11b/g/n up to 300 Mbps|
|Pick a Plug LED||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Power Saving Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice over IP (VoIP)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Online / Cloud Gaming||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have mine providing internet to a smart TV in a log cabin at the end of the garden which is approximately 25m from the house. The electricity to the cabin is on a separate RCB from the upstairs & downstairs power circuits in the house consumer, the cabin also has its own small consumer unit with RCB for the power/lighting etc. The Netgear PLP1200 connected immediately to my router in the living room and is performing flawlessly so far. The connection according to the select a plug light is in excess of 80Mbs (green light showing). So if you are worried that these will not work for you due to differing electrical circuits, give it a go, you won't be disappointed - I'm not.
Most recent customer reviews