- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000) with Open Source Support. Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor and AC1900 Wi-Fi: 600+1300 Mbps Speed. Dynamic QoS prioritizes bandwidth by application and device for the best gaming and streaming experience
- Get up and running in minutes using your mobile device with the NETGEAR Up app. Using Kwilt, view and share all your photos from social media and now from your Nighthawk Router attached USB storage
- Beamforming+ improves range & performance plus High powered amplifiers & antennas to extend your Wi-Fi coverage. Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa - Control your home network using voice commands
- OpenVPN Connect App to access your network remotely using your mobile device. ReadySHARE Vault automatic backup software for Windows PC.The wireless network name (SSID) and wireless security settings of the router and wireless computer must match exactly.
- ReadyCLOUD USB and ReadySHARE to make it easy to access your USB disk anytime, anywhere. Also compatible with Time Machine on Mac devices
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Accelerate your WiFi with net gear Nighthawk! Enjoy the fastest WiFi currently available, with speeds up to 1900 Mbps and a powerful dual Core 1GHz processor for extreme performance. High-powered amplifiers, external antennas and beamforming+ improve range and reliability for up to 100% more wireless coverage. Features like Dynamic QoS prioritize streaming and gaming, creating a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience. R7000 provides an extensible design that enables service prioritization for data. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) All these years I paid for a 50mbps speed from my cable company. I had an older Netgear from 2009 which has served me well all these years (and still works) but I decided it was time to upgrade. Typically I was getting only 12-17mbps through my wi-fi (for example, to my iPhone6). After getting this Nighthawk Router, I now get 57mbps on the same iPhone. All of my devices are much faster now... PS4, iPhones, iPads, Epson Printer, Baby Monitor, Tablets, Roku 3 box, Roku Streaming Stick, etc...
2) Cables .... Please note, one other thing I did in addition to getting this router is that I also bought all new cat6 cables (from Amazon Basics), and that has helped the router to connect well to the cable modem. From the router itself, I have a few wired items (Roku 3 box, PS4, my PC). And note that I tested the Roku 3 box, PS4, and PC wirelessly as well. In all conditions, wired with Cat6 cables and/or wi-fi, this Nighthawk router has delivered the speeds I was missing for years.
3) Interface.... Also, I like the interface for setting up and using the router. I like that you get two options of 2.4ghz or 5ghz connection. One thing to keep in mind is that some older devices can only use 2.4g so it is that old device itself that limits the connection speed (not your wi-fi necessarily). Newer devices are 5g capable and can maximize the speed capability.
4) Security... I also like the "Access Control" feature so that you have to permit a device to connect to your wi-fi. For example, when I got a new iPad this Christmas, I logged into my wi-fi network and put in the proper password, but it wouldn't connect to the internet. Then I went to the Netgear interface on my PC and it displayed that the iPad had been blocked (because Access Control is turned on). So then I simply hit a check box to "allow" the iPad onto my home network, and then it connected.
Finally, I am not a tech person, I just try to read up on things to the best of my ability. I hope my review helps some of you.