- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
NETGEAR Nighthawk 11AC 2200 Mbps X4 Dual Band Wi-Fi wall plug Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX7300-100UKS)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extends 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi signals from existing Wi-Fi routers for better range
- Dual band Wi-Fi up to 2.2 Gbps - note; firmware upgrade and factory reset required to unlock mesh WiFi features
- Up to 10,000 sq ft of coverage; network protocol and standards compatibility - data and routing protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP server and client, DNS relay,NAT (many-to-one)
- MU-MIMO for simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- High power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Nighthawk X4 Wi-Fi Range Extender boosts your existing Wi-Fi range with speeds up to 2200 Mbps and provides up to 10,000 ft² Wi-Fi range. It is ideal for HD streaming & gaming. MU-MIMO simultaneously streams to multiple devices, while FastLane technology improves performance using both Wi-Fi bands.
Note:Ensure that the factory reset is carried out and then the latest firmware is installed.
1 x NETGEAR Nighthawk EX7300 - Wi-Fi range extender - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
From the manufacturer
EX7300 AC2200 Mbps Wi-Fi booster
Nighthawk AC2200 Mbps
NETGEAR AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender boosts your existing network range, delivering AC dual band Wi-Fi up to 1900 Mbps.
It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming. Get the connectivity you need for iPads, smartphones, laptops and more.
- Dual Band Wi-Fi up to 2200 Mbps
- Up to 10,000 ft range
- MU-MIMO for simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- Works with any Wi-Fi router
AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Wi-Fi Range Extender
802.11 ac, Dual Band, 1-port, Wall-plug (one unit)
Boost your existing network range, delivering dual band Wi-Fi up to 1.9 Gbps. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming with one Gigabit Ethernet port. The compact wall-plug design allows you to simply plug your AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender Essentials Edition into any electrical outlet and smart LED indicator lights help you place it for optimal boost in range and performance.
- Dual band Wi-Fi speed – up to 2200 Mbps
- High-power amplifiers and internal antenna array increases range
- Beamforming+ improves wireless range and reliability
- Access Point mode creates a Wi-Fi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
- MU-MIMO allows you to go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
- FastLane Technology improves performance using both Wi-Fi bands
- Gigabit port to connect to wired devices like smart TVs and game consoles to Wi-Fi
- Custom Low-Noise Amplifier improves incoming transmission quality from mobile devices
Enjoy life in the FastLane
Is there a void space between your Wi-Fi router and your devices? Add a Wi-Fi Range Extender and strengthen your connection for powerful experience in connectivity.
Connectivity you can't be without
With all the mobile devices in your home, you want the freedom to move around without worrying about your Wi-Fi connection. The AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender Essentials Edition helps to extend Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Experience what it means to be truly mobile.
Connect where you want
With a Gigabit Ethernet port that acts as a Wi-Fi bridge, the AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender Essentials Edition is also ideal for connecting devices like gaming consoles, smart TVs and streaming players to your Wi-Fi network, upgrading all of your entertainment devices to 11 AC speed in a single shot.
In a deadzone? Not anymore
With FastLane technology, use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super speed connection; ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
|EX3700 - AC750 Mbps||EX3800 - AC750 Mbps with extra power outlet||EX6120 - AC1200 Mbps||EX6150-AC1200 with Gigabit ethernet port||EX6400 -AC1900 Mbps||EX7300 - AC2200 Mbps|
|Wi-Fi band||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz|
|Wired to Wi-Fi adapter||1-port Fast Ethernet||1-port GigE||1-port Fast Ethernet||1-port GigE||1-port GigE||1-port GigE|
|Mobile device setup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access point mode||Yes, with software switch||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with software switch||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with hardware switch|
- 2.4 and/or 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20 or Safari 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Wi-Fi Analytics App
How strong is your Wi-Fi signal? Use the Netgear Wi-Fi Analytics App and get advanced analytics to optimise your existing or newly extended Wi-Fi network. Check your network status, Wi-Fi signal strength, identify crowded Wi-Fi channels and much more. Here’s what you can do with the Wi-Fi Analytics App.
- Get a network status overview
- Check Wi-Fi signal strength
- Measure Wi-Fi channel interference
- Keep track of Wi-Fi strength by location
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The WPS setup is very simple, so getting up and running is a nice experience. From the go, the extender seems to do a great job of greatly extending the WIFI, although it is nothing like the 'same speed due to fastlane technology'.
Unfortunately, the experience goes downhill very fast. Despite the indicator lights showing 'the best connection', 2.4/5ghz connections etc, the extender frequently disconnects, to the point that the best improvement I can make to my wifi is to turn it off.
I have tried all workarounds in the support articles and also called support. The usual firmware upgrade, changing channels on the router, repositioning etc. but with no noticeable difference.
Ultimately, the extender makes any Wi-Fi issues far worse as half the time it will now not work route internet traffic at all, not just the previous reduced speeds without it.
Lastly, my reason for a 1 star review:
Not only does the extender fail due to the disconnecting issues but as an engineer, I find the lack of diagnostics inexcusable. The extender should be able to log the precise reason why it cannot route internet traffic, be it out of range, channel issues or whatever. The support approach is to keep trying random changes, in the hope that one will have a positive effect. To display all lights signalling to a user that all is perfect, when it, in fact, is not working/dropped its connection to the router, for me categorises this as an untrustworthy product.
it tells you to plug into a socket in the same room as your router, i couldn't do that, tried an extension lead but would not connect to that using wps so used a socket in the kitchen then went into my router settings to connect it up, it's a virgin 3 hub, find advanced settings and wps then just push on the wps button on the netgear and then click "add client" box in your virgin router page, sets it all up for you and your done.
router connection sometimes goes red but it is still connected to it, and the laptop is now getting a full wireless single to it, so i am happy with this.
i am actually going to buy another one or two to put round the house and increase the area which other wireless devices we have will be improved by these.
Most recent customer reviews
I would advise trying a different brand first.