- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
NETGEAR 11AC 750 Mbps (300 Mbps + 450 Mbps) Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX3700-100UKS)
|Deal Price:||£28.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (17%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to devices like the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iPad, PlayStation, Kindle, FireTV and Alexa
- Dual band Wi-Fi up to 750 Mbps which supports 802.11ac and b/g/n Wi-Fi devices
- External antennas for high performance, access point mode creates a Wi-Fi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
- Convenient wall-plug design works with any Wi-Fi router
- FastLane technology - use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one high-speed connection; ideal for HD streaming and gaming
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
NETGEAR EX3700 11AC 750 Mbps (300 Mbps + 450 Mbps) Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi booster).
1 x NETGEAR EX3700 - Essentials Edition - Wi-Fi range extender - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
From the manufacturer
EX3700 Wi-Fi Booster
Wi-Fi Analytics App
How strong is your Wi-Fi signal?
Use the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analytics App and get better analytics to optimise your existing or newly extended Wi-Fi network.
Check your network status, Wi-Fi signal strength, identify crowded Wi-Fi channels and much more.
NETGEAR AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender - Dual Band Gigabit
Boost your Existing Wi-Fi
Improve your range and speed with Wi-Fi up to 750 Mbps throughout your home. Simultaneous dual band reduces interference and with FastLane technology, you can use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one very high speed connection for HD streaming and gaming.
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices throughout your home.
- Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network.
- Supports new 802.11ac and b/g/n Wi-Fi devices.
- Simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi to extend your speed up to 750 Mbps and reduce interference.
- External antennas for better coverage.
- Two Wi-Fi modes to extend your existing Wi-Fi connection or create another Wi-Fi access point.
The Range extender plugs into a wall outlet for a sleek solution to your Wi-Fi woes. It blends into most environments and is barely noticeable... until you notice a stronger Wi-Fi signal.
Connectivity You Can't be Without
NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extenders help you keep mobile devices, media players and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection and expanded coverage in every corner of your home.
Connect Where You Want
With all the mobile devices in your home, you want the freedom to move around without worrying about your Wi-Fi connection. NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extenders help to extend Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Experience what it means to be truly mobile.
In a Deadzone? Not Anymore.
Is there a void space between your Wi-Fi router and your devices? Add a Wi-Fi Range Extender and strengthen your connection for ultimate experience in connectivity.
|EX2700||WN3000RP with smart connect LEDs||EX3700||EX3800 with extra power socket||EX6120||EX6150 with gigabit ethernet port|
|Wi-Fi Band||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz||Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz||Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz||Dual Band 2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Performance||N300 (300 Mbps)||N300 (300 Mbps)||AC750 (750 Mbps)||AC750 (750 Mbps)||AC1200 (1200 Mbps)||AC1200 (1200 Mbps)|
|Wired to Wi-Fi adapter (ethernet port)||One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology||One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology||One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology||One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology||One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology||One (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology|
|Mobile device setup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FastLane Technology||FastLane feature provides high-speed Wi-Fi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming||FastLane feature provides high-speed Wi-Fi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming||FastLane feature provides high-speed Wi-Fi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming|
|Access point mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Secure connection - WPS||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)||Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Following the supplied instructions and trying to install via a browser window (page 10 of manual) I was unable to access the router - the address was not recognised and I kept being redirected to a "support page". After an online "chat" I was given a free-phone number to contact Netgear support - this worked easily enough, but the support was next to useless - told me I would not be able to use the extender without purchasing additional software!!!
I then did what I (and probably 80% of the population) normally do and tried to install it without referring to the manual......2 minutes later all sorted and working perfectly!!!!
Hopefully you will not have these issues, but if you do need any help, here is how I did it;
-Plug unit into socket close to router and power on - orange light will show and after 30 seconds (approx) will turn green.
-Press WPS button on left side of unit - second light on unit will start to flash green.
-On your computer look for available wi-fi networks, the Netgear extender will show, click to connect.
-This will automaticaaly open a browser tab (I had the browser open already) with the login page for the extender.
-follow the on page instructions to enter account and security / logon details. Router light will illuminate on extender.
-when this is complete, unplug extender and position in area of house between router and (as close as possible to) deadspots you wish to eliminate. Unit will power up as before.
-On laptop / phone / tablet etc search wi-fi connections for your newly named network and log on.
-hopefully, as for me, it will now work a treat!
Hope this helps!
1) When you first use the WPS button to connect to the router the Netgear unit seemed sluggish and struggled whereas the Coready connected first time without any issues.
2) Netgear has no signal strength indicator whereas the Coready has 3 bars and clearly shows the wifi strength. Very useful feature when you need to know what the wifi signal is like.
3) Using the same spot when both units are live the Netgear pushes out atleast 5-10 mps more than the Coready.
4) iPhone 7 and Chromebook struggles to connect to the Netgear device and is a hit and miss however the Coready connects immediately first time.
5) Netgear device has a handy --ext label along with your original wifi name which is quite useful and seems tidy whereas the Coready is just called Coready when you do a search for wifi signal.
6) Netgear device drops to the original wifi signal from the router frequently when it detects the router signal as being stronger which is a handy feature but does not connect back to the Netgear device when you use the Iphone or Chromebook, which then means the Iphone connects to a 3G signal and you have to manually again connect to the Netgear N300. This in my view is a total deal breaker as it defeats the purpose for the use.
7) Netgear device looks nice and solid whereas the Coready appears to look a tad bit cheaply manufactured.
All in all both units have their good and bad bits but given the intended use of the device the Coready beats the Netgear hands down and that extra fiver goes a long way. I have been streaming Amazon Fire movies through the Coready with no issues. Definitely worth the buy. Avoid the Netgear!
1. It works, in that it will extend your router. Does it really make any great difference?... not really in a semi-detached house. Would it do better in a very large house... maybe... I think after trying this, if I have a large house I'd hard-wire the internet cable and then add this device.
2. Is it a neat bit of kit?... yes...it's well designed, the lights on the device are informative and it probably "does what it says on the tin", but I think next time I might buy a more powerful, and much more expensive bit of kit.
3. Like other reviewers, it was a pain to set the link up. It can be done automatically, although I had to set up at least 3 times and used a combination of auto and manual. If I hadn't had the patience and some basic IT knowledge, I might have sent it back as not working properly. Download the full manual before you begin!
This is a slight inconvenience for an active human user, but can be a very big problem if you have unmanaged devices that have to stay connected all the time and can not be re-connected easily.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category