NETGEAR AC762S-100EUS AC762S AirCard 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot - Works with all European Mobile Networks
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NetGear AC762S AirCard 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- 4G LTE Fast -- Connect to the fastest network available to download and stream without delay
- Wi-Fi on the Go -- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously
- Easy Set-up and Use -- No software to install. The convenient LCD screen helps monitor your connection and device information
- Robust -- Designed with security technology, web-based device management and microSD sharing capabilities
Features and Benefits
- Stay Connected -- Always access the fastest speeds (4G LTE) available, or connect to 3G+/3G/2G where 4G is not available
- High Performance -- Up to 100Mbps download, up to 50Mbps upload (maximum speed varies by operating environment and your operator's network capacity)
- Unlocked -- Use the operator network of your choice; acquire a SIM card from your operator, insert and power on
- Convenient Management -- Manage settings through a web browser or mobile app
- Secure -- View and block Wi-Fi devices, password protected device administration and VPN support for business applications
- Shared microSD Storage Slot -- Share files, photos, music and videos wirelessly across all connected devices from a microSD card inserted. (microSD card sold separately)
- Removable and Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Free AirCard App Manage your mobile hotspot and connection with a smartphone or tablet; view data usage, battery life and power-off your mobile hotspot
- 4G (LTE): 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz (bands : 1, 3, 7, 20)
- 3G/3G+ (HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+): 900/2100 MHz (bands: 1, 8)
- 2G (GPRS/EDGE): 900/1800 MHz
For Use with the Following Operators
- France: SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Orange
- Italy: Vodafone IT, TIM, WIND, TRE (3)
- UK: Three, O2, EE, Vodafone
- Germany: Vodafone, O2, Blau, T-Mobile
Frequent access to a 4G LTE network makes it easy for business consultants and teams to work offsite and visit clients. Pass around a device for colleagues to share.
Entertain the family while on the road or on holiday. Share a mobile hotspot with your spouse and kids going out for the day.
Easily connect and collaborate with a mobile hotspot for work and social activities.
Note: Must be used with an active SIM card which can be purchased from a mobile operator in your country. Data plan fees apply and are sold directly by the mobile operator.
NETGEAR Mobile Hotspot
EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I give it five stars, as setup is easy, and performance is blindingly quick.
I live in the country where landline broadband is the pits but three mobile internet have a mast nearby so can get DC HSPA speeds with this device indoors, use it connected to mains power all the time.
This is probably the worst I have ever come across.
The main fault, and I'm struggling to understand how everyone else is not concerned by this (unless the two i purchased are faulty), is it does not auto connect to 4g. You have to login to the web admin panel and click connect, before you get a working internet feed. I have checked the auto connect button in the firmware, rebooted, power cycled etc. I'm not a strange to how these things work, so just gob smacked that you cannot just turn the device on, connect up then start getting online. Before you blame the sim - the same one has been used in man other devices and no issues at all.
A few other things.. the sounds this makes (but you can turn it off) is like a 1980's computer. The worst most feeble beep i have heard in a longtime.
The screen is a bit of a gimmick really - just sits on said and password when on - as well as showing the usual power strength, battery life etc.
Feels a bit plastic and cheap - it's the solid shiny plastic if you know what i mean... i suspect if you dropped it on a solid floor that would be game over for the device.
All in all not good at all.
It was when using the web interface I noticed the model number. The box says it's an AirCard 762S, however the web interface says it an AirCard 39A5 although I can't find any information on an AirCard 39A5. I've requested a replacement in the hope the wrong device was put in the box, but I suspect the replacement will have the same problem.
I'm interested to know if anyone has used this with an O2 4G mobile broadband sim, or a Giffgaff 4G sim.
I recieved a new 762S, but I'm still having the same problem with the O2 sim. I ordered a new O2 sim, inserted it, registered it on the O2 web site and it showed the correct IMEI number for the 762S but I'm still getting the same connection error 33. I've now come to the conclusion this device doesn't work on the O2 network.
I've just inserted a Three sim and it works fine, unfortunately there's no Three signal where I want to use this device, so it's adios to the Aircard.
Despite being in a low signal area the hotspot performed well and I found it tended to boost the signal. It took several devices in it's stride and internet access did not slow appreciably. This will be a great device to keep the kids internet enabled whilst on long train journeys or car journeys. It could also be used if holding meetings in areas with limited WiFi access or if on holiday in a property with no Broadband.
Like other users I found the battery did drain fairly quickly but not to the extent that it was a problem. I do not find this to be a real problem as most electronic devices these days perform in a similar manner. My one concern, and net gear cannot do anything about this, is how much data would be required in order to run multiple devices through the one sim card. This si something to think about when looking at the costs for this device.
Overall this is a great piece of kit which will come in very useful in a lot of ways.
It is just great. Logging on to the device is child's play and my iPad and MBP "remember" the settings like any and all my other wifi passcodes. It is 4G, when available (steps down to 3G if that is the available band...) and, for checking email, websites, mapping etc. it is excellent. I bought it with the EE 4G 3month card and is grand. I plan to let my daughter use it if she goes camping, as a back-up communication system, too. Overall I am happy with the purchase and performance. Would I recommend this item? Definitely, yes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked fine for a while but now randomly reboots and refuses to aquire a signal without the external aerialPublished 4 months ago by Kynko
I was using this device as 3g for just over a year and it was ok - good portable until the battery swelled up & became untenable/dangerous. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Feedback
Worked well for a while, but second time I changed the sim-card, it got caught inside the sim holder and bent the connector out of place, then snapped it off.. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Stopped working after 9 months... Still need to get around to sending back for a refundPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great with good range. Sometimes some SIMS just won't connect to internet though especially abroad despite checking all settings and speaking to network provider. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Skinnygatso
Excellent product. Goes with me everywhere. Used in particular with Samsung Galaxy Camera.Published 11 months ago by Mike
Works well. Seamlessly connects with EE, but requires tweaking the connection details for O2 UK (see one of the other reviews for the exact settings). Read morePublished 11 months ago by Dylan Hayes
Easy to set up and use. Very handy to have in the laptop bag.Published 11 months ago by richard ancient
all i can say love it had to have a replacement first one had a faulty cable but that was all
next one arrived and everything spot on ive had about 4 different kinds and i... Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Mobile Internet Devices
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Modems
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Routers
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > WiFi Boosters
- Computers & Accessories > Networking Devices > Wireless Access Points
- PC & Video Games > Accessories > Networking Equipment