- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
NETGEAR 11AC 1200 Mbps 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX6200-100UKS)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extends 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi signals from existing Wi-Fi routers for better range
- Dual band AC1200 with powerful quad-core processor for maximum Wi-Fi performance
- High-power amplifiers and 5dBi high-gain antennas couple with beamforming plus for upgraded reliability
- Fastlane feature provides high-speed Wi-Fi on both wireless bands and is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming
- Five gigabit Ethernet ports
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
NETGEAR AC1200 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster).
Note:Ensure that the factory reset is carried out and then the latest firmware is installed.
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender
2x 5dbi Antenna
From the manufacturer
NETGEAR AC1200 WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing network range, delivering AC dual band WiFi up to 1200 Mbps.
The high-power design provides ultimate range, while the dual-core processor enables maximum WiFi performance. It works with any standard WiFi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming.
AC1200 WiFi Range Extender with Dual Band Gigabit Ethernet
Boost Your Existing Wifi
- Dual band WiFi up to 1200 Mbps.
- Dual-core processor for max WiFi performance.
- Beamforming+ focuses WiFi signals directly to wireless devices for more reliable connections.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect devices like Blu-ray players, game consoles, smart TVs or streaming players to your WiFi network.
|EX3800 - AC750 Mbps with extra power outlet||EX6120 - AC1200 Mbps||EX6200 - AC1200 Mbps||EX6150-AC1200 with Gigabit ethernet port||EX6400 -AC1900 Mbps||EX7300 - AC2200 Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Band||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz||Dual Band 2.4 Ghz and 11AC 5 Ghz|
|Wired to Wi-Fi adapter||1-port GigE||1-port Fast Ethernet||5-Port GigE||1-port GigE||1-port GigE||1-port GigE|
|Mobile device setup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access point mode||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with software switch||Yes, with software switch||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with hardware switch||Yes, with hardware switch|
- 2.4 and/or 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway.
- Microsoft Internet explorer 8.0, Firefox 20 or Safari 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher.
WiFi Analytics App
How strong is your WiFi signal? Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analytics App and get advanced analytics to optimize your existing or newly extended WiFi network. Check your network status, WiFi signal strength, identify crowded WiFi channels and much more! Here’s what you can do with the WiFi Analytics App.
- Get a network status overview.
- Check WiFi signal strength.
- Measure WiFi channel interference.
- Keep track of WiFi strength by location.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category