on 3 March 2013
Very comfortable and extremely warm but quickly developed holes around the seams.

Used these socks to do 'Tough Guy 2013' and for keeping your feet warm they are absolutely amazing!! While everyone else I did it with had numb feet my feet remained warm for virtually the whole time, only getting cold for a few seconds after going into icy water before the water in the socks warmed up. The socks were also very comfortable, Tough Guy is a 10mile running and obstacle event and seams did not rub at any point.

Before I bought these I noticed other reviews have mentioned sizing being inaccurate, I'm a size 8 and bought the sock size recommended for size 8 and they fitted well.

The only problem with them I would say is that after using them for tough guy I noticed they had got holes in both toes at the seam. Obviously this is not the kind of event they are intended for so this would normally be less of a problem but thought this may reflect that they might not last that long generally. The holes are around the seams though so they should be possible to repair but I haven't attempted this yet.
on 17 February 2013
Bought size XL, anticipating the sizing might be on the small side, could have done with a size larger, so a black mark for sizing, my feet are not that big.

Furthermore they did not last, it was not long before the stitching started to fail, and now the soles on one of them have worn a hole. Not very durable, not recommended
on 12 November 2014
Arrived quick. added a lot of warmth and more importantly, blister protection from my boots. They also have some rubberised type grip pimples on the soles which although not needed if inside boots, would provide some degree of slip control, but I would not advise wearing these without stronger water boot/shoes.
on 30 December 2014
Needed a pair of wetsuit socks for white water rafting, and this time of year my feet are always like ice as they're in the water 99% of the time! And in December it isn't nice at all!

I was very unsure whether to order the size Large (9-10) or the XLarge (11-12) becuase my foot size is a 10.5, so I contacted the seller for their opinion and told me to go with the XL. When I received them they looked very god quality and very warm!

The XL size fitted PERFECTLY!! I couldn't ask for a better fit!

This truly is a great product by an outstanding seller, very happy:)
on 13 June 2015
My 7.5 year old daughter used this for her first open water (snorkelling) dive - was in the water for an hour, then a 20min break then another hour, and did not apparently feel cold at all. We think the water was 16deg. admittedly it was a very sunny day which helps! Still - seems good themo-insulating qualities to me. I have not yet tried diving in mine (I was on childcare of our other child that dive), so can't give my opinion on that (I have poor circulation so will be better test!) - I will update when I do.

Size wise - we got her SMALL and they are a little big (not surprising as she is only just going into size 2 shoes, and these are marketed as size 3-4)
we got MEDIUM for me - i am usually size 5.5-6 in shoes, but have very narrow feet. Medium was marketed as size 5-6, and fit me just fine in dry - as I say have yet to try them in water,
on 19 October 2012
I ordered size XXL 11/12 UK. I am a size 11 UK. They are too small, my toes are curled up and it is uncomfortable to walk. Something wrong with the sizing of these socks
on 6 February 2016
The socks are great. The bottom of the soles are slightly gripped to aid walking around in them on slippery surfaces such as the pool side. I have used them for underwater hockey (octopush). They are the perfect thickness to slightly bulk out my foot size to create a snug fit with the fins, reducing power loss when finning. The relatively high sock length also meant that the tops of the socks could be folded over the back of the fins, securing the fins in place which was a real bonus since the socks were bought to combat my fins falling off during underwater hockey! (despite using fin retainers).
on 11 May 2016
I can't fault these. Some reviewers said they were to small, I didn't find that and I'm size 11uk. They are warm really warm and fit nicely under the wetsuit legs. Nice rough under grips, fabric like the rough side of velcro. They won't last I'd say but in time I plan to put white silicone grips onto them myself
on 19 October 2013
Got these hoping they would last through some gruelling desert hiking and swimming, over rough terrain and freezing swims. Pleasantly surprised because they were comfortable and coped with 20 hours use over 3 days, the longest stretch was 10 hours. The rubber grip sole has started to come off in places but they are still fine and now will try them over another 3 days hiking and report how they've coped.

40 more miles and they coped fine, with a small whole in the big toe area which didn't cause any problems. Stitching is all intact. The XXL fit my UK size 10/11 snuggly to start with though they have stretched a little.
on 7 April 2016
the sole has a good grip that lasts. the neoprene also lasts well and is much better quality than I have found in cheaper products and some of a similar cost. there isn't much stretch, but the sizings are good.