on 10 October 2011
I bought this after badly scratching the original Nikon protector on my D7000. I think this one looks much better and it is easier to see the LCD screen through. It's meant to be for the D90 but I read on a few forums that it was a good fit on the D7000 and it is. It fits perfectly and it's not moved or been a problem since I put it on and I've used it a lot including taking the camera on holiday to Europe for a few weeks. The only slight downside I've noticed is that it seems to get dirty quite quickly and so needs to be wiped clean a lot more than the original did. On balance though it still seems better to me. I put the eyepiece and top LCD protectors that came in the pack on too, and they seem OK though I'm not really sure how much I need them.
on 22 November 2012
Only found out about this product from seeing it advirtised as fitted to some used cameras on the Web, looked on Amazon and there it was. Thought i would give it a go on my nearly new D90, price was about the same as the Nikon plastic one , and as i have had problems with that on a D80 was ready to swap to something else. Usual couple of days and it was here, looked really good even before i opened it- nicely packaged. Left it a couple of days before sittig down to fit it, main screen protecter fits straight on with a quality click, that was going to do for me, however decided to fit the other two components, these are both held in place with adhesive so need careful postioning and good light to enable this. Eyepiece took a bit of persuasion to go back on. Really pleased with the end result and would certainly recommend this to anyone as a worthwhile addition to protect their investment - 5 Stars.
UPDATE 25,06,13
Still very happy with this as a screen protector,- however it is reluctant to stay on the camera if you are carrying it slung over your shoulder etc, have lost it off three times so far, twice I have found it again by back tracking, sadly this last time it appears gone for good, do I buy another or try something else. Beware.
on 4 July 2012
As a previous review has noted, this screen protector is a perfect fit for the D7000: they don't seem to make one specifically for the D7000, but as the D90 one works fine then that's not an issue. This appears to do a good job of protecting the screen (although I'm not intending to go out of my way to test how strong it is!), and is far superior to the protector that ships with the D7000 (although that isn't technically intended for everyday use).

Well worth the money.
on 29 July 2013
I don`t like reviewing this type of product until I have used it for some time. I have had this glass screen protector for over a year, but have only just thought to write a review - because I just take it for granted now! It is far superior to the various plastic protectors I have used, doesn`t easily drop off, gives a clear image, and resists scratching and smudging. I found them easy to fit, and cannot fault them.
on 16 August 2012
Great product, I had a very hard time with the cheap original plastic...the colors on the lcd fantastic and crystal clear..nice packaging. I dont know how they sell it for this cheap. just click it as the original one.
only problem is it slightly interfere with the multi function button..if you have big fingers it will be a problem..but in general it is a fantastic product.
on 10 January 2014
I bought this set for my D90 but have only used the main rear protector as i'm not bothered about using the other two protectors. The rear protector fits perfectly and looks a lot better than the standard plastic unit that you get with the camera.
on 20 February 2013
fantastic product, fits perfect,I can highly recomend this product and good price,infact I am so pleased I will buy a second one to keep as a spare.
much better than the original nikon screen protector.
on 9 August 2013
Amazing piece of kit. If you've ever tried to clean inside the bevel of the viewfinder and struggled, Do it once and fit this adaptor. Marvellous. The clarity is impeccable.
on 9 November 2012
This wobbles and is not great, the tiny cover for TTL is not too bad but distorts the picture a little so I took it off.

I would not buy this again.
on 25 April 2012
If the back screen on your camera cracks, you have a BIG problem. Let this take the strain - I do. It's neat, and it works - what more could one ask?