on 6 June 2012
Brilliant product, offering excellent protection for the LCDs on the D7000. The supplied screen protector for the D7000 can scratch + become detatched but not this one, Crystal clear and well worth the investment.
on 13 September 2011
The NEEWER GGS II glass pro LCD Screen protector is a quality product and is very easy to apply. The screen protectors fit perfectly on both the top and back screens. The bulky screen protector supplied with the D7000 is no longer needed.
on 10 August 2011
These are top quality, i bought these for my d7000 and have not been dissapointed they fit a dream and are reasuringly well made one reviewer mentions the reflectivness of the glass im afraid this is just what happens with glass on glass i dont find it too bad at all,may be a problem outdoors in bright light for some but i find it just the same as nikons own original screen, You could cut the glare with using a plastic one but i prefere these,and just incase your woundering i have nowt to do with the company i live in a town in scotland :) so for me and for most these are a five star peice of kit,johnm.
on 31 August 2012
I purchased this item to replace the screen cover for my Nikon D7000 lost while on a photoshoot. The two items (rear screen and top info screen glasses)fitted perfectly first time by means of the glue lined edges. They are so clear its almost impossible to see that the screen is protected unless you look very closely. According to the fitting instructions they can be removed easily without leaving any glue tracks, but I have not tried this. However, I'm very pleased with them, and I don't expect to lose these very easily.
on 4 June 2012
A really good product. The hard toughened glass screen cover does a better protection job than the film screen protectors and doesn't keep falling off like the Nikon original cover. Use these on my D-Lux-4, D200 and D7000. You will not be disapointed
on 2 August 2011
I recently purchased this screen protector for my Nikon D7000. I had a Nikon D80 previously and that was fitted with a Giottos Glass Screen Protector (about £12) similar to this one.
The Giottos product (main screen protector) is far superior to this make, as it has a very dark surface, due to the high number (8 I think) and quality of the antireflective coatings. I will struggle to see the display when the sun will be out or in well lit indoor rooms. The surface of this screen is so reflective that it nearly acts as a mirror and that is not a good thing as I do not need to apply lipstick ...... I need to see my shots!!
So everyone wanting a good quality screen protector .... keep looking for the Giottos model. I will too.....!
Otherwise, if you just want good protection for your screen, than this product is well fitting, well packaged and easy to apply.

I am giving it a 3 star rating, purely because whoever designed it, should understand that it is of PARAMOUNT importance that we photographers SEE!!! what is on our screens.
on 1 February 2013
It is a perfect fit and very easy to put on. Once attached you wouldn't know it was there. Excellent!
on 8 April 2015
This is a pair of thin, tough screen protectors. Over two years of abuse I've managed to chip the edges give a few cracks to the back one so now I've just ordered my second CGS II screen protector, on removing the old one the screen underneath is still in mint condition. I've not been gentle with my D7000 and this product has done a sterling job protecting the camera's fragile bits.
on 9 September 2012
i bought this item to replace the supplied nikon protector as it is only really intended for use when the camera is in transit. the neewer screen is far better. this item is clearer,tougher, and less likely to become detached. it is also more or less the same price as the plastic nikon one. not anti glare, does smudge easily, but far better all round.
on 24 February 2015
Used these glass covers on my Nikon D7000 and fitted perfectly. Edges are a little sharp but as my camera has a lowered screen it's Not a problem. It may be if it sits proud of the camera. Nice and clear, easy to fit and unobtrusive. Recommended.