TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2014
Used this as a sort of handrail threaded between wooden posts. Exactly as described. Good quality and value for money. If using for an outside project, I learnt very quickly that he rope will swell and stiffen up the first time it gets wet and it stays swollen and stiff, hence if you're drilling holes or something to pass this through (we made 2 inch bore holes in each post and passed the rope through to create a handrail), make sure they're fractionally bigger than you think you need so that when the rope does get wet, it still has some movement in the post. We ended up buying more and creating other handrails round the garden and, to save waiting for it to rain, once in place we just showered it with the hose - actually really handy that it does stiffen up as, for us, it made for a much more sturdy handrail for people to use. Very happy with purchase and would buy again if I ever had a need
on 12 September 2015
My Wee Dog is a chewer even your so called indestructible dog toys last minutes but Chicco my wee Staffie just chews them up and spits them out so I thought I'd try and make something he could play with that if he did destroy it well I wasn't going to go bankrupt so I bought some of this rope cut it to the size I wanted tied a big knot at both ends and he was over the moon and played with it for hours upon hours so the next one I made I doubled the rope done the same thing with the knots and he's still playing with the same home made toy I could have saved myself a fortune over the past year if I had bought this in the 1st place I just make sure he doesn't have any wee loose bits of rope stuck between his teeth after he's done playing but I now have 1 happy dog .
on 10 June 2013
We purchased this for a coorporate event to use in a tug-of-war game. It was delivered quickly and it was perfect with, I believe that the 20mm refers to the individual ropes that make the overall rope.
on 22 March 2016
It is strong good quality natural-looking rope. However it smells petrolly, as though it has been chemically and so it is not suited for the purpose I ordered it for. It would be fine for outdoor use, but not for indoors.
on 23 February 2013
For my grandson who loves it as a climbing rope out in the garden.has had many uses already!good strong rope and pro pt deliveryThanks
on 24 August 2016
I used this rope as a handle for home made patio door stops (filled wellie boots with concrete - worked really well).

The rope is strong, a good thickness that fits just right in the hand and is attractive enough to be used for any garden projects.

Really pleased.
on 13 November 2014
I only ordered two metres of this rope, which sadly was not lengthy enough to hang my enemies.

On the bright side, my dog loves it! She is a strong bitch, and the length I bought means that she cannot flay herself or others. It's a great dog toy :)
on 27 March 2016
I purchased this to make a tug rope toy for my big strong dog. Works very well, he loves it & almost a month later it is still as good as new. Has lasted better than any previously bought from pet shops! Bargain!
on 5 August 2015
This is rough around the edges rope but I can see it working well in a garden, I used a 1m length of rope for a dog toy and it lasted a good few hours, the rope lasts longer if tied in knots but it's the type of rope that has loads of stringy/straw like threads
on 17 June 2015
This has to one of the best items we have purchased for our puppy.
It has outlasted many of them and she just loves tug-o-war.
Best for outdoor use as it shreds a bit.
Fantastic because it not TOO strong so it you get too rough it will shred and not cause any injury to your pet.
Still going strong after many weeks of use.
Would recommend and purchase more in the future.