- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
NARUTO GN VOL 08 (C: 1-0-0) Paperback – 22 Dec 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Author/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri ("Mechanism"). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in Japan.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Naruto is the on going saga in Japanese Anime that has captivated and started both my teenagers interest in this & they still continue to enjoy reading these books over and over again, even if one of them is now in their 20s. Would definitely rate the Naruto Anime series for anyone interested in this genre.
This is a great volume with some nice action as some of the characters who have yet to fight get too show what they are capable of. As well as this volume includes some information on the history and purpose of the Chûnin exams as well as some more background for the relationship between Ino and Sakura. The plot does go a bit slowly in this volume, sidelined in favour for the great battles but this isn't a bad thing as the volume is still greatly entertaining.
During the premilinary battles, you get to see most ninjas show their powers.
Volume 8 is mostly about rivalries and heading for the top, there is also a chance to see the sensei's for Suna(sand) and Oto(Sound).
The most interesting part of the volume was seeing Kankuro's "Scarecrow" in action.
In volume 8, you will learn more and more skills used by Ninjas(theoreticly anyway)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Pokemon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Ranma 1\2
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Sailor Moon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Magic & Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Fantagraphics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Hamlyn
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Titan Books
- Books > Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels