- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Viz LLC; 01 edition (22 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1421539918
- ISBN-13: 978-1421539911
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52,756 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
NARUTO 3IN1 TP VOL 03 (C: 1-0-1) (Naruto (3-in-1 Edition)) Paperback – 22 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Author/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri (Mechanism). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in Japan.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Vol.8 - Fantastic volume! The third exam has the final teams parted into individuals and paring off to fight randomly. Winner of each fight will move on. Some awesome pairings and totally cool ninja moves! Out of the three main characters only Naruto hasn't fought yet. Can't wait to see the evil guy from the sand town fight. Loved this volume. (5/5)
Vol.9 - The amazing paired fights continue and the atmosphere is absolutely intense. The one Naruto ends up fighting came as a surprise and the fight the volume ends with is going to be amazing! During these battles we've really been given a much deeper understanding of the characters who've turned out to be the main characters. I'm now particularly fond of Rock Lee. (5/5)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Pokemon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Ranma 1\2
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Sailor Moon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Magic & Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Fantagraphics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Hamlyn
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Titan Books
- Books > Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels