- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 7707 KB
- Print Length: 375 pages
- Publisher: Springer US; 1 edition (21 Oct. 2006)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000WM5L6Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£185.50|
Save £9.28 (5%)
N-Acetylaspartate: 576 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) 1st , Kindle Edition
|Length: 400 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
This book is not intended for casual reading, but instead it is an excellent reference source on the latest developments in this growing field in neurobiology.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine