Mythology of the World: A Box Set of Three Encyclopedias: Ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Chinese, Indian and Japanese (Three Copy Slipcase) Paperback – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Arthur Cotterell is the author of the best-selling Dictionary of World Mythology. Brian Molyneaux PhD specializes in the human use of the landscape, art and ideology. David M Jones PhD has written many articles on Mesoamerican and South American art for the Macmillan Dictionary of Art. Rachel Storm is a journalist and author specializing in religion, alternative religion and spirituality.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > China
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Greece
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Rome
- Books > History > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore