Mysticism and the New Physics (Arkana) Paperback – 28 Jan 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Talbot (1953-1992) was a writer whose other books include Beyond the Quantum and The Holographic Universe.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As another reviewer said, some of the passages are quite profound and have you reading them again and I whole-heartedly agree with this sentiment.
I did not find either of these books 'hard-going', in fact, I think that they are written in an easily understandable, erudite style.
If you are interested in how everything comes into being, why, what is conciousness, I suggest you read this book and The Holographic Universe, as I have read many books on the subject and these two, actually come very close to my mind in explaining these notoriously difficult aspects of our 'being', which 'conventional' science either ignores or debunks and throws scorn on many aspects of mystcism, which are extremely well documented.
If Michael had lived, I just wonder what else he would have written in this area and what great insights he may have given us.
If you connected with his other book then this is strangely on some levels a progression from that, and unlike what the other reviewer suggested , not heavy going at all. An invaluable piece of understanding in our own personal journey. I dont write many reviews but felt compelled to do so as the content of this book is so very important for those at that point in their understanding that boundries need to be stretched.
Michael Talbots death in 1992 was a trajic loss - his insights and understanding have been sorely missed!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An absolutely fascinating book reinforcing and backing up many of the ideas in Biocentrism. I feel it is life/belief changing and explains some of the more difficult concepts in... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Denise Burman
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Mysticism
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Philosophy of Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy