- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Mysterious Lincolnshire Paperback – 3 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Daniel Codd has spent years delving into supernatural history, a fascination borne out of a belief that truth is far stranger than fiction and that even the most outlandish of folkloric stories probably has a basis in fact. His research into the paranormal has seen him poring through archive documents, and he is endlessly fascinated by the stories of curiosities and strange phenomena that people tell him. He gains great satisfaction from people's interest in the subject matter, and from seeking out locations that are supposedly haunted or which have other legends attached to them.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What makes it different is it concentrates on Lincolnshire's obscure mysteries, both old and new.
I would not hesitate to recommend the book as it is well written and the author has clearly spent some time researching the subject.