- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Mycophilia Paperback – 26 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Mycophilia is the most engrossing, readable book about mushrooms and the science of mycology I have ever read. This is THE book to give to people interested in mushrooms, whether they are beginners, longtime mushroom hunters, or professional mycologists.
" --Gary Lincoff, author of The National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms
About the Author
Eugenia Bone is an author and a food writer who has been featured in numerous national publications. She lives in Colorado and New York City.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A fun and enjoyable read.