Mycobacterium Bovis Infection in Animals and Humans Hardcover – 2 Jun 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"As a second edition, this book contains everything about the present status of Mycobacterium bovis as a pathogen and to bring focus to its latest standard of knowledge."
From the Publisher
- A completely revised and updated edition
- includes information on the status of M bovis infection in animals and humans globally
- extensive reference lists to help readers explore the literature further
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Veterinary Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Veterinary Science