Elwyn Tate is a real favourite with my little nephew. In this story, a little boy’s T-Rex has a toothache, which is causing him no end of trouble. He can’t even face eating a yummy Triceratops. The little boy tries taking him to the dentist and his teacher, but nobody seems able to help. Can he help his T-Rex get better?

This is a wonderful story, with bright illustrations and a fun storyline, which is bound to have huge appeal to small children everywhere.
on 23 January 2013
My 2yrs old is very much into dinosaur. We found this book and really love it ! I love the pictures, the colouring and the style of the whole book ! We got the "dont lend the monsters your favourite toys" too. Really love it !! Looking forward to more book from Elwyn Tate !!
on 20 December 2015
Nice quality book. However, A few lines on each page. I was looking for a book for my six-year-old grandson. I would say that this book is more for children learning to read and not bedtime stories as I had envisaged.
on 10 August 2013
Great book bought for my two year old who joined in with every roar, great on the kindle too as some picture books don't format well but definitely not the case with this book. A favourite in our household.
on 2 January 2014
I thought it would be a great story but it seemed to provoke a lot of detours regarding dentists and sweets etc which whilst it was good just made bedtime into a discussion rather than a wind-down, its a good classroom or playgroup story circle book, and very valuable as a life lesson.
on 16 April 2013
My son really likes the way the story reads. He enjoys the rhyming words and use of punctuation that makes him think about expression when he reads. It is a sweet story and the illustrations are lovely and bright for children.
on 13 September 2013
My nephew and I absolutely love this book. The rhymes are fun and so catchy that we were repeating them on our way to nursery this morning. We love this pictures too with my Nephew stroking the poorly dinosaurs jaw. Definitely a read over and over book and like the title says, we need the Pterandon book sharpish. We're hoping the Triceratops also make another entrance aside from being dinner... can you tell we're itching for a series?
on 9 August 2016
We loved this book - great rhyming, lovely pictures. My 4 & 6yo both really enjoyed it. It worked really well on my kindle fire too, we like to have a few books for nights away but not all are so good in digital format.
on 18 September 2014
My seven year old loved this funny story about a pet dinosaur with a toothache, there were some great pictures and not too many words, which makes it a great bedtime story when you're not up to reading a long one.
on 18 July 2014
Well, my son is as yet too young to appreciate it (4 months!) but I really like it, and I can see it being a hit. The story is fun, the rhyming works, and I think the illustrations are lively and expressive (...if a bit cartoonish maybe?). I actually bought it as our son sees us on various electronic devices and I'm finding I keep trying to get him away from them - which will never work in the long run, and is annoying for him and me. I thought this would be a way he could interact with the ipad I a child friendly way - and it is! The book works really well on our ipad. A good buy :)