Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 October 2013
Having lost a child myself, I have had similar experiences to Elisa. Things happening around the house, dream visits etc. It makes absolute sense that the activity happening in her life after Erik's death was produced by him to help his family become aware that he had survived his physical death.
It is comforting for grieving families who are reeling from such a tragedy, to realise that all the dreams, paranormal activity, coincidences etc are not just wishful thinking, but are in fact their beloved children trying to show them that they are ok. They are still very much with their family.
Read this book if you are in the same situation as I am. You will soon see many similarities between Elisa's journey and your own. You will come to realise that your child has survived death as has mine, as has Elisa's.
It will bring you great comfort and also give you the courage to continue your relationship with your lost child - as Elisa has done with Erik.
For me, this book has proven that I am still a mom to my son. Our souls are eternally entwined and I know I will be with him again one day.
on 13 November 2013
I have never questioned the afterlife, I've always believed we go to another dimension and our earthly experiences are lessons for soul growth I am so grateful this amazing book confirms all of this and much much more. It made me laugh and cry at times, it's so touching reading about the beautiful connection between a mother and her son, it has also brought me great comfort after losing my mother four years ago she left the earth plane and went back home on the 9th Oct 2009 the same as Erik's! Just knowing in such great detail how amazing the afterlife is will take away any fears, and this book will do that for you. I don't want to say too much about the content and spoil it for others, it's eye opening, it's amazing, it's uplifting, I didn't want the book to end, I will read it again and again.
on 25 December 2013
Is there such a thing as an afterlife? I have always been fascinated by this topic and my belief system has wavered back and forth. I now feel that it's a possibility. Investigating this topic on the internet, I ran across the author's blog, Channeling Erik.I soon became hooked and still check in regularly to read it. For anybody interested in this topic, check on the blog (the archive section), lots of interesting reading! I would recommend this book to anybody interested in this topic.
on 29 January 2014
I am not even sure how I found this book but am glad I did. I have read so many books on NDE's, souls plan, reincarnation etc but this book goes so much deeper into the subject. Elisa asks all the right questions and Erik answers them so well. The book is easy to read and very interesting. The book covers all the main topics like fear, what souls do, energy, god, healing, the earth. This is a very good book and thank you to Erik.
on 16 January 2014
This book is a must read for everyone, but especially people who have lost loved ones, especially a child. It is also for people seeking answers to questions we may have about what happens to us when we die.........where do we go......what do we do in the afterlife. Reading books like this by Elisa , and going to see good and recommended mediums, offer so much more comfort than going to see a " grief counselor" . Other excellent books for people seeking the truth, are those written by Michael Newton. Brilliant stuff !
Buy this book now ! You won't regret it ! I have already bought 6 to give to friends !
on 5 June 2014
my son died 19 Oct 2013 and though it brought me some comfort as I and my son always believed in the after life.I found it strange that the conversations were so detailed and long.must have been amazing medium.I have had readings from some pretty good ones,but it sounded more like they were on a long distance phone call.
on 18 July 2015
Having spent over 20 years researching the afterlife, I find some things that Eric is telling his mother does not indicate, to me at least, the true nature of life after death.
Eric mentions time travel back into the previous lives of others
People having babies in the afterlife
Flying off to other planets in the universe with his mother in previous lives.

Silver Birch once said " if you hear through the lips of a medium , that which makes your reason revolt, that which contradicts the love of the Great Spirit, that which is foolish, that which is an insult to your intelligence, then reject it.
On these grounds I reject the validity of this book as being a proof of conditions in the afterlife.
I cannot recommend it to anyone wishing to know the truth about life after death.
on 24 August 2015
If you are looking for evidence and proof of an afterlife, this book is not for you. There are better books for this purpose which will give you scientific explanations as to why modern physics is beginning to support the idea of an after life, such as David Fontana's 'Life beyond Death, what should we expect?' , Arthur Findlay's 'On the Edge of the Etheric...' and many more.
What this book does provide is a certain amount of feedback from a woman's deceased son, through a medium. The writing style is entertaining, and having done much research into this subject I am pretty convinced that death is not the end, and that those who have passed on can communicate.
With this book, however, one has to take rather a leap of faith, and believe everything that is presented to you...there is no grounding in fact to make this book quite substantial enough for me, and for that reason I didn't finish it. Not for me, but I think many people would enjoy this.
Having said this, I will have a look at the blog mentioned in the book, and this may change things for me....if so, I will edit this review.
on 1 June 2016
Loved this book...I also lost my 19 yr old son to suicide in 2014 so I have taken to reading every book on the afterlife and near death experiences I can find so when I came across this one I knew I would have to read it and the other one as well....from one bereaved mum to another I applaud Elisa for telling her story...she and Eric have defs helped me a little...
on 20 June 2014
WOW.what an amazing book....took me one and a half working days to read this in the office. ...couldnt put it down,have now passed it on to my sister.....a few light bulb moments......excellent book...easy to read...i love it when you can just jump right in and start reading....would definitley recommend