on 24 October 2013
Having lost a child myself, I have had similar experiences to Elisa. Things happening around the house, dream visits etc. It makes absolute sense that the activity happening in her life after Erik's death was produced by him to help his family become aware that he had survived his physical death.
It is comforting for grieving families who are reeling from such a tragedy, to realise that all the dreams, paranormal activity, coincidences etc are not just wishful thinking, but are in fact their beloved children trying to show them that they are ok. They are still very much with their family.
Read this book if you are in the same situation as I am. You will soon see many similarities between Elisa's journey and your own. You will come to realise that your child has survived death as has mine, as has Elisa's.
It will bring you great comfort and also give you the courage to continue your relationship with your lost child - as Elisa has done with Erik.
For me, this book has proven that I am still a mom to my son. Our souls are eternally entwined and I know I will be with him again one day.
40 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 June 2016
Loved this book...I also lost my 19 yr old son to suicide in 2014 so I have taken to reading every book on the afterlife and near death experiences I can find so when I came across this one I knew I would have to read it and the other one as well....from one bereaved mum to another I applaud Elisa for telling her story...she and Eric have defs helped me a little...
5 people found this helpful
on 25 December 2013
Is there such a thing as an afterlife? I have always been fascinated by this topic and my belief system has wavered back and forth. I now feel that it's a possibility. Investigating this topic on the internet, I ran across the author's blog, Channeling Erik.I soon became hooked and still check in regularly to read it. For anybody interested in this topic, check on the blog (the archive section), lots of interesting reading! I would recommend this book to anybody interested in this topic.
13 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2015
If you are looking for evidence and proof of an afterlife, this book is not for you. There are better books for this purpose which will give you scientific explanations as to why modern physics is beginning to support the idea of an after life, such as David Fontana's 'Life beyond Death, what should we expect?' , Arthur Findlay's 'On the Edge of the Etheric...' and many more.
What this book does provide is a certain amount of feedback from a woman's deceased son, through a medium. The writing style is entertaining, and having done much research into this subject I am pretty convinced that death is not the end, and that those who have passed on can communicate.
With this book, however, one has to take rather a leap of faith, and believe everything that is presented to you...there is no grounding in fact to make this book quite substantial enough for me, and for that reason I didn't finish it. Not for me, but I think many people would enjoy this.
Having said this, I will have a look at the blog mentioned in the book, and this may change things for me....if so, I will edit this review.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2014
This book is a must read for everyone, but especially people who have lost loved ones, especially a child. It is also for people seeking answers to questions we may have about what happens to us when we die.........where do we go......what do we do in the afterlife. Reading books like this by Elisa , and going to see good and recommended mediums, offer so much more comfort than going to see a " grief counselor" . Other excellent books for people seeking the truth, are those written by Michael Newton. Brilliant stuff !
Buy this book now ! You won't regret it ! I have already bought 6 to give to friends !
9 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2017
I became aware of Erik and Elisa less than a month ago. It's seems hard to believe! The book has reinforced many of the U tube videos that I had watched in a random order. It clarified and reinforced much of what Erik said. It's brought me so much inner peace and hope. I have been in a dark place often and live vicariously much of the time. I feel I now have a goal - to gain as much awareness as I can well as living in the now.
Thank you. Xx
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2016
I had been a member of The Channelling Erik website for quite awhile before getting Elisa's book.The website and book have changed my life completely.I have a new understanding about our life after death.He has dispelled my fear of death,my grief over my Father's death,understanding of my Mother's behaviour and an understanding of my own life contract.Thru Elisa and Erik,I have contacted mediums,and asked questions of my spirit guides and parents.I have gained a wealth of information from this and the book.I find it all so very fascinating.I'm so very grateful that Elisa had the bravery and courage to write this book.The book and website have helped thousands of people understand and cope with all types of situations, from all over the world.If you haven't already,buy this book and get onboard a journey of a lifetime.You won't regret it.
One person found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
This is the first in the line books I have read concerning life in the spirit world.
I found this book facinating , it lead me on to"My life after death" EricMedhus another great book then the "Afterlife of Billy Fingers" another great great book.
My son and the afterlife is not " One book" for me this is the beginning of many all of which are "orchestrated" by our friends on the other side of the veil.
So anyone who has been lead to read these books because they will soon be taking this journey to the other side.
Have a great time and be open to it all, because the more you are open, the greater and easier the trip will be.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2015
Just lost the man of my dreams through suicide a while ago. This book certainly gave me some hope that I will see him again and he has sent me messages since his passing. An eye opener.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2018
An excellent book I thoroughly recommend it especially if you have someone in the afterlife