on 26 July 2013
I was a great fan of the Inferno Club series and I've really enjoyed the first books (specially the 2nd and 3rd). After the epic story of the previous book, and the depth of the characters Drake and Emily, I knew the next book should be something like an anticlimax, but I didn't expect it so deceiving.
Gaelen Foley still writes very well but the main characters of this book are superficial, weak and not credible. I don't like Carissa, she has no other psychological traits than being a gossip and sometimes a liar. And Beau is also deceiving: he's not scandalous, he's pretty conventional. Beau mess up lots of things all the time, something rather incredible for an Order agent. The plot and the love story don't work as well together as they used in the other Inferno books.
on 24 December 2014
I have throughly enjoyed all of the Inferno books so far and this one was no exception. I love the added peril and crime solving/deceptive element with this series, they become more than just regency romances. I really enjoyed Carissa, lady of information, and beau sounds gorgeous!
on 17 August 2017
Galeen delivers again!
on 28 September 2016
I love these books and my 2nd time i have read this series
on 22 January 2013
This is another great book from Gaelen Foley, the characters are likable it was easy read and very hard to put down. I would reccommened this book to any one who likes romantic ficton
4 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2016
purchased as a present.
on 8 May 2015
un forgetable unfortunatley
on 20 June 2015
thanks
on 3 June 2013
I love the way Gaelen Foley has written this series of books. They are so easy to read and keeps your interest the whole way through can't wait for the next book in the series to be released.
on 12 April 2013
This is a very good book, the mystery and the well written "inferno "books are all exciting regency novels. I highly recommend them. excellent writer.
2 people found this helpful