on 23 February 2017
Just...

DO IT

If you like animation - this still has not been bettered... Well it's Studio Gibli!
on 16 June 2016
A beautiful movie for all the family, me and my 4 yo loved it since the first scene. The dreamy summer japanese country is the setting for the adventure of two little sisters. Nature and magical spirits in a very delicate, funny and amusing story. We love Totoro!
on 23 June 2017
A classic. Bought it as a gift to a friend who kept on wanting to visit for play dates to watch the movie. Think its a wonderful way to introduce children to the world outside Pixar/Disney. My oldest visited Japan this year all thanks to Master Miyazaki.
on 2 December 2011
It's gorgeous! So much going on in this subtle film. Loved by my 3 year old and 8 year old. Loved by their parents too! My only regret is not discovering it sooner. We have watched it so often that we now know most of the words. My kids role play the events and relate to the sibling relationship. A refreshing change from the fast action movies. I love the attention to detail. Check out the way the characters hold their shoulders or the way the little sister copies the bigger sister. In my top five most loved films. Amelie is at the top! When we watch this it feels like time being spent well. I don't feel I am cheating when we watch this; I feel we are part of something creative and valid.
on 21 July 2017
OMG BEST MOVIE EVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRR
on 4 March 2017
Amazing film nice came win Blu Ray and DVD. Quality of Blu Ray transfer is really good. Nice selection of language incl Japanese. Dub sounded o.k
on 19 July 2017
Magical! One of my favourite ever films, I love this world!
on 4 May 2017
Love this movie.
on 18 September 2016
Such a good film although a little weird at times. Would recommend.
on 6 January 2016