Customer reviews

My Mad Fat Diary - Series 2 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 19 July 2014
I've watched this about 3 times in the space of a month. I love my mad fat diary. Its funny, creative & I think it brings up issues most bigger girls feel. The dvd came within a few days & ldnt be happier as I was dying to watch it again. & found that buying series 1 & 2 seperately was cheaper than buying the box set. & was relieved I ordered when I did as the price increased within a few days of ordering.
Overall for service & for the DVD, 5 stars!
on 11 April 2014
Liked it as good as volume 1 which is been played a lot of times by the wife if you like 1 get 2
on 16 June 2014
Loved the series. It is very easy to get hooked to finding out how raes and her friends antics and problems sort themselves out. Such an amazing story and can relate to it. Would highly recommend it. Roll on series 3 :)
on 7 July 2014
absolutely love this series-i am 40yr old lady and i can sympathise completely with the girl...brilliant series and i hope here will be a 3rd!:)
on 17 June 2014
I have enjoyed watching the DVD.it has got a good story line on it. Good condition DVD
I have give it to my friend to watch
on 30 October 2014
Great TV-show about friendship, love, Music and selfasteem. The perrfect mix between drama and Comedy. A must see!
on 12 April 2016
A good series and a great piece of nostalgia for anyone who was a teen in the 90s. There are times when the coincidences in the show get a bit ridiculous, but this show is getting people talking about mental illness which can only be a good thing.
on 25 August 2014
Absolutely amazing! Really impressed with the item!
on 14 July 2015
Wonderful series, I didn't enjoy the book personally but I adored this series and I think anyone who considers themselves as 'different' will enjoy this. Leaning more towards the females than the males.
on 19 March 2015
Purchased for my daughter, she loved it! she'd already seen season 1 and had loved it so i knew she'd love this one. like season 1, sensitive issues/topics/themes but definitely good.