- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
My Lady of the Chimney Corner: A Story of Love and Poverty in Irish Peasant Life Paperback – 3 Oct 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have both read it about 3 times, all of which brought tears to our eyes. It really is wonderful and one can really sense the terrible poverty this family experienced.
This book really shows this lovely lady as how she truely lived out her life by the Bible. I was really touched by one of her many sayings... True poverty is when you don't have love in your heart!
A really inspirational, touching and moving little book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews