on 10 March 2011
This book, like most of the journals from this company, is a well-made, spiral-bound book divided into several sections. The dividers between sections have space to store your own notes, scraps of paper, yarn etc. The whole journal has an elastic band to keep it closed. It has a section to teach you how to knit but there are also pages of more advanced tips and tricks (I'm an experienced knitter but have found several useful hints). There are pages of useful addresses as well as room to store the details of the shops you use most, pages for recording details of your stash, and the measurements of those you knit for regularly. There are patterns included as well, to get you started, and an explanation of some knitting terminology.

The largest section is the one for recording your own projects - each page has space for the start and end dates, the name and source of the pattern, yarn, needle sizes and notes, as well as room for the ball-band and a sample of yarn. I've found it invaluable for going back to a couple of years after I've finished a project to remind myself of the details.

I was delighted to get it as a present, and I think most knitters would be. I'd say it's good for everyone from beginner to expert.
on 28 January 2008
This looks to be a good book for beginners, with tips, patterns and room to record your own patterns. Downsides for me are that there is not much room to store cuttings and photos would have to be glued/ stapled to each project page
on 25 October 2011
I am really pleased with this Journal and am looking forward to using it in the New Year. It is so well thought out.
Also very happy with transaction......Thank you