Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 1 March 2013
The storyline in this game is too fairy-tale romantic for me but the actual tasks to be achieved are fairly pedestrian: clearing roads, upgrading buildings etc. If you like Time Management games you might well enjoy this. The hints and bonuses are very helpful and the timed levels are generous. All in all a very good-natured game suitable for youngsters as well as older players. Displays fairly well on the Fire HD although I found I had to press fairly hard to get the stubborn workers to do their thing.
on 31 March 2013
I have all 3 "Kingdom for the Princess" games for PC and play them regularly so when I saw that this one was available for Kindle Fire I snapped it up. I was a little worried about how it would display on the smaller screen but the clarity was excellent and the little workers proved very responsive to even a fairly light touch. I was also very happy to find an unexpected little extra that does not exist in my PC version - a bonus level on completion of each island! I hope episodes 2 & 3 will also be released as apps, I would definitely buy them.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this with some credits donated by Amazon and now I can't stop playing it. It's on my Kindle Fire and whiles away a train journey into London nicely. The graphics are very sharp, the instructions clear and the difficulty of each level increases in a manageable way. I only gave it 4 because sometimes when I tap on an obstacle or whatever, nothing happens. It may take a couple of taps to get something to happen which slows the pace down a little. Or perhaps I'm just not very good at tapping?
on 10 March 2014
I've played My Kingdon for the Princess 3 on my PC and loved it so was pleased to see this game for my kindle. I was a little apprehensive as sometimes PC games don't translate well to the kindle, but this one I actually enjoyed playing on the kindle more - the touch screen makes it a faster moving game and it has great graphics. I liked the bonus levels and was pleased there were no hidden charges to progress to different levels further on in the game. The only complaint is that it's very addictive...
on 25 August 2014
It's not bad this game but I just have a feeling there's something missing, however I can't quite put my finger on it. The graphics are ok and it reminds me of playing Road to Rome. Controls are easy, you just click where you want your helper to go. So far I've only played a few levels of this time management game, perhaps I need to play a few more before I work out what's missing.
on 10 November 2014
It's not as much like Settlers as one might want. It's quite like a mix between Age of Empires and Tapped out, in the sense that prioritising tasks is the key to being efficient and building your castle ever higher. It's a really great little game with enough challenge to keep you interested and a reasonable dificulty curve. It's hard to describe accurately though so I'd say to just give it a go.
on 1 November 2014
I absolutely love this game, it is one of my favourites on the kindle. I only wish that I could get the third one but for some annoying reason it says it is not compatible with kindle fire.
on 21 August 2014
Looks ok but the whole point of the game seems to be just clicking whatever lits up, you don't make any choices, there no strategy, just clicking.shame
on 24 August 2014
I expected this to be childish, and just downloaded it because others had praised it. But I'm hooked. Lively graphics and compulsive play keep me going from level to level.
on 24 August 2014
Loved playing this on my kindle. If you like playing time management games then this won't disappoint you. Hopefully they will bring out 2 and 3 soon