Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.47

on 2 July 2017
Very funny! Great as a stocking filler or for taking on holiday. My son loves it!
on 25 August 2014
I have been buying Dirty Bertie books, three at a time, for my six year old grandson for a couple of months now.
He loves them and they have really given him the reading bug; he will even pick one up, without any pushing, and read it, in preference to playing with his Lego or trainset or asking to watch television; he relates the stories to others and I have found him reading them to his four year old sister.
Just two difficulties; first, I am being accused by his Mother and Grandma of causing him to adopt some of Dirty Bertie's obnoxious habits and, second, we are close to the having the full set and I wonder where to go next.
In this case, a third difficulty: my grandson insisted on reading the whole of the Dirty Bertie Joke Book to his other Grandpa in one sitting and the poor old chap may now be in need of counselling
on 5 April 2009
I think Dirty Berties Joke Book is the best joke book I've ever read.My favourite joke goes like this:what reminds Bertie of bogeys?Apples on trees cos their fresh green and ready to pick!Their is loads more all fantastic!
on 26 June 2013
Bought this as a gift for a little boy who was desperate for this book - he likes telling the jokes from the book.
on 16 December 2013
A good book to give youngsters a laugh. This should keep the Christmas party going well into the next year
on 29 August 2013
Very well received by grandson who is just starting to read himself and is a great fan of Dirty Berttie.
on 30 August 2015
My grandson enjoys reading the book and we have shared lots of laughs :)
on 24 January 2015
This book has been very well read and wasn't put down very much.
on 17 January 2015
Brilliant, great kids joke book
on 4 September 2014
I think it is a great book for babies and toddlers the same thing with adults thank you little babies