Customer reviews

on 15 October 2011
My friend and her partner are bringing up their son to be bilingual. So when I bought this book for his birthday, they were incredibly impressed - just by the fact the parents and both sets of grandparents can sit down with their child/grandchild and read this book with him. Without a doubt one of the best birthday presents I ever bought!
on 23 May 2014
I think I get more out of this book than my baby. It has the chunky pages that she likes but, I love the illustration. It has almost an elegant feel about it. Her daddy even learnt a couple of new words in English!
on 25 July 2012
Nice drawings, excellent to learn colours and other words in Italian and in English.
My daughter keeps reading it and I got it when she was 16 months old (now she is almost 2 yr old)
on 21 March 2014
Great book, nice pictures, my 2 and a half year old nephew loves this book as well as the other first bilingual books. A great buy if one parent or someone can speak Italian.
on 3 April 2015
My Italian childmindees love it when I pronounce the words incorrectly. Well worth the money.
on 16 March 2016
Great - got this for my three year old and it will be one of many to come.
on 8 June 2015
Great layout and lovely book. My child loves it. I would recommend.
on 19 January 2015
We have quite a few of these books and they are lovely.