Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(verified purchases). See all 23 reviews
on 16 August 2017
I loved this book. I go through spates with genres and was in my chicklit phase. Heroine who develops a backbone...tick. Moody(ish) hero.... tick. High jinx...definite tick. Good read, recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2017
Love Love - cringe but only because your toes are literally curling for this poor character and you are totally empathising with her in this new modern world we all face. A great read brilliantly written can't wait to read the next novel from this fab author!
One person found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
What was a decent enough read was spoiled for me by the amount of spelling mistakes! Even the dreaded "could of" instead of "could have"!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 February 2017
Another easy fun read to escape the winter blues, some great comedy moments in there. Definitely think Kim's dogs need their own book!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 26 May 2016
This is just a great read. I loved it.
on 18 May 2016
Pick it up and you will not be able to put it down till you have finished it.....fantastic read.
on 13 May 2016
It's been a while since I've read a book from this author, but I loved this as much as her previous ones. Great characters, you could image the scenarios Eve gets into happening to your younger self, and if you've not been there with the horrible boss, you're a lucky person. When's the next book due out?
on 2 May 2016
Life
on 26 April 2016
Very funny
on 18 March 2016
Wow what a read, from the moment I started this book I could not put it down, have now started reading the other Nina Whyle books and can't wait to complete them all, will be looking forward to the next book hopefully soon, don't keep us waiting too long!!!