- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Mute House Paperback – 24 Oct 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A beautifully accomplished debut collection from a poet who listens acutely to the world around him and so sensitively answers back. --Mona Arshi
This is a highly accomplished debut collection, brim-full of poems that, whilst recalling a different age, carefully reflect our present-day lives, loves, cares and troubles. The poems are, in equal measure, thoughtful and thought-provoking. --Les Robinson
About the Author
Gale Burns is a writer-in-residence at Kingston University London and Sydenham Arts Festival. In 2017, he was presented with an award from the Indjija International Literary Festival in Serbia; he has been commended in MAGMA, Poetry Meets Politics and Battered Moon competitions, and was recently a Hawthornden Fellow. He convenes the long-running Shuffle poetry series at the Poetry Cafe, London, and is Vice-President of the European Association of Creative Writing Programmes.