- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3534 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NNWXKQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,897 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mutation Z: The Ebola Zombies Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Kindle Book Review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
There is a great story behind it and it is a very tragic one which the author is putting out there. I like that and the nature of the horror in it. I dont know if it is thought that this book should be funny but most Zombie stories is funny, specially when they take themselves to serious. This one has a good tone and is partly serious and partly humour which I just LOVE!
Emma is really naive and sometimes stupid but I think a lot of people would be in her situation. I also like how she changed in the story No pun intended here about her transforming into a zombie. Okay!
I like the story for what it is, and it is a good first book. I will read the second one and hope it has a bit more story and a bit more backstory to it. This is a book for people who love Zombie books and want one even if it is not the best one. It is a good story for what it is, a quick read and it is kind of funny.
The writing is tight and given the length of the book the characterizations of the protagonist are well done. The horrors of Ebola are held at arms length but the premise of the real horror are brought home very well.
If you are a fan of post apocalypse horror this may just be your mug of Java.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic