Size: Medium|Colour: Navy/Red|Change
Price:£99.99

on 28 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my husband who is a medium in almost everything that he wears. The medium in this was too small and felt too tight around the shoulders. I returned it and it was replaced with a large within 3 days so very happy with the service received.
on 8 February 2015
The price was excellent, so I purchased 4 for Christmas presents, including one for myself. The quqlity of this garment does not appear to be as good as older Musto products which I have. The cuff and fleece lining are showing signs of bobbling already. Disappointed to find that Musto is now made in China, but still retaining the usual British price tag.
on 11 June 2014
Bought this for my husband to replace an old one that has now after much wear seen better days. He loves it, it looks good and very practical.
on 4 December 2015
Love the Musto Snugs jacket - this must be the fourth or fifth one I've had.