Mustard Choc A Bloc - Silicon cake / bread chocolate bar mould
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Choc A Bloc for chocolate lovers
- Chocolate bar cake/bread mould
- Food safe silicone material
- Oven, micorwave, dishwasher & freezer safe
- Can also be used for Jelly & Ice cubes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Love chocolate? Then this baking mould is great for every cake you bake. It makes cakes that look just like the biggest chocolate bar you've ever seen-bar none. So go on, indulge yourself, set the oven to chocolate mark one million and get busy.
L1 1x Choc A Bloc cake/bread mould
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. no matter how much you wash the silicone mold, there still is that lingering chemical smell to it. When the cake is being taken out of the mold it still smells a bit of silicone. You can't taste it, but still...
2. The segments should have been located a bit further from each other. It looks alright only if you want to leave the cake as it is. if you want to cover it with chocolate, you have to take a sharp knife and cut off at least mm of each 'window', otherwise the chocolate swallows all the shape the bar has ever had and it ends up looking like a big choco brick.
3. Maybe I am not using the right mixture, but not a single time I managed to get the cake out completely undamaged. I guess I want to say I would like the mold to be a bit more flexible. Especially by the edges. But this could also be due to my incompetence.
I baked a cake and put melted chocolate then into fridge,
the mould works perfectly
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Made my boyfriend a couple of coated chocolate bar cakes for his 21st. Make sure you heavily grease the pan, though!Published on 9 May 2014 by Cassandra Graves