Music in Renaissance Magic: Toward A Historiography Of Others Paperback – 15 Nov 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gary Tomlinson is John Hay Whitney Professor of Music and Humanities at Yale University, where he directs the Whitney Humanities Center. His books include "Music in Renaissance Magic: Toward a Historiography of Others; Metaphysical Song: An Essay on Opera;" and "The Singing of the New World: Indigenous Voice in the Era of European Contact."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Renaissance, Reformation, Thirty Years War 1501-1750
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Witchcraft
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Occultism > Magic
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Magic & Alchemy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Witchcraft
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Witchcraft