Have one to sell?
Music for Relaxation, Vol.2 - The Romantic Bach
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Available from these sellers.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. Orchestral Suite No.3 in D, BWV1068: Air - ASMF/Marriner
2. Beloved Jesu, we are here BWV731 - Alicia De Larrocha
3. Christmas Oratorio, BWV248: Sinfonia - Stuttgarter Kammerorchester/Munchinger
4. Ob Con in F, from Keyboard Con BWV1053: Siciliano - Neil Black
5. Prelude in e flat, BWV853 - Czech PO/Stokowski
6. Cantata BWV147: Jesu, joy of man's desiring - Julius Katchen
7. Orchestral Suite No.2 in b, BWV1067: Sarabande - William Bennett
8. Orchestral Suite No.2: Minuet & Badinerie - William Bennett
9. Brandenburg Con No.4 in G, BWV1049: Allegro - Stoika Milanova/Aurele Nicolet/Peter Reidemeister
10. 'Wachet auf' from Cantata, BWV140: Sleepers awake - New SO of London/Agoult
11. Cantata BWV22: Sanctify us by Thy goodness - Alicia De Larrocha
12. Con for ob and vn, BWV1060: Adagio - Tess Miller/Carmel Kaine
13. Keyboard Con in g, BWV1058: Andante - Andras Schiff
14. Con for two vns in d, BWV1043: Largo ma non tanto - Granville Jones/Carl Pini
15. The Well-tempered Clavier, BWV846: Prelude in C - Andras Schiff
16. Cantata BWV208: Sheep may safely graze - Stuttgarter Kammerorchester/Munchinger
Top customer reviews
on 4 February 2012
Ever since I came across this CD in the 1990s there has been hardly a day in which I have not listened to it. I usually play it in the mornings - it is a most beautiful way to start your day well-balanced and in harmony with your environment. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
the best music to calm the soul
on 23 April 2005 - Published on Amazon.com
This is the best collection of music I know for calming and regaining perspective. I've given this CD to many friends who were seriously ill, and all have told me what a wonderful help it was to them in their times of trouble and pain. I'm only sorry that it appears to be "out of print" and only available used. All the pieces were familiar to me, but somehow the combination is extra special, extra powerful in its ability to soothe and relieve soul-deep pain.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: temperature monitor
Look for similar items by category