- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Quartet Books (25 Feb. 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0704322390
- ISBN-13: 978-0704322394
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,730,294 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Music Goes Round and Round Hardcover – 25 Feb 1980
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Record producers, engineers, executives, and promoters describe their jobs, the business aspects of the industry, and how recording technology has changed.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > History > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Recording Music