Mushrooms (Collins Gem) Paperback – 12 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
As a lecturer at Sheffield University and elsewhere, Patrick Harding leads courses on subjects ranging from identification of fungi, flowers and trees, to plants in medicine, the plant hunters and nature photography. His previous books include How to Identify Edible Mushrooms, Mushroom Miscellany and Wild Flowers of the Peak District.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
One of the great things about it is that it identifies other species that can be confused with what you might have found. This allows you to double check and should make any mushroom hunting a lot safer.
Overall, fantastic book for the price.
To summarise, this is a great little book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great product, and very useful guide for beginners in mushroom identification.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Still wouldn't give you the confidence to pick and eat a wild mushroomPublished 4 months ago by Britpc
A great small little pocket gem! Time to get mushroom hunting! :)Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Flowers
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences > Mushrooms & Fungi
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Plant Sciences