- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 7318 KB
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Oculus Publishers (16 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009ZKSGXE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,962 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Muscle Meals: 15 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series) Kindle Edition
|Length: 135 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Muscle Meals: 15 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) It doesn't rely on weird ingredients - all of the recipes use ingredients which are present in most kitchens. So you can crack on pretty much straight away and don't end up with packets of stuff you bought for one recipe weeks ago.
2) The dishes all taste great! I've had the book 2 months now and have made numerous meals from the recipes and I am yet to be disappointed. This mornings example was French Muscle Toast!
3) Mike is available to answer any queries - and it's not an empty promise. I've asked two seperate questions and both were answered within 24 hours.
4) Each dish has it macro's broken down so you can easily work out where it fits into your targets.
Overall, it's well laid out, simple to follow (even for a relative novice in the kitchen) and produces great meals that even your other half won't mind sharing.
The only thing I could suggest to enhance the book would be to include pictures along with each dish. This would help novices like myself to ensure what is produced is exactly as Mike had intended! That aside, the book is excellent and superb value.
i'd recommend adding you're own veg to these meals if you want a truly balanced and healthy diet, but this is a recipe book, not a dietician.
Overall, great - good meals, easy to use even off a small iPhone screen, would recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for free - and actually a decent read with simple ingredients. I haven't made any of them but did share it with a colleague and he's into his fitness and weightlifting. Read morePublished 11 days ago by thegoodraj
Free book , lots if beneficial recipies, well worth the downloadPublished 5 months ago by Aslam Malik
just as it says! i would recommend this to everyone! a must have!Published 6 months ago by Brennie Taylor