- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Muscle Energy Techniques: with access to www.chaitowmuscleenergytechniques.com, 4e (Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques) Paperback – 30 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Comments about previous editions
I'm rather taken with the new edition of this book. Dr. Chaitow has gathered well known experts from several disciplines and has crafted a book that will be used by all of them. A great deal of care has gone into this book. There is a wealth of clinical information and a very good overview of research regarding the use of MET in managing a range of conditions and clinical situations. The focus on other disciplines is a great plus in this new edition. I recommend it. Weighted Numerical Score 95 - 4 Stars! Dana J. Lawrence, DC of Doody's Book Reviews This book does not disappoint. Everything you ever wanted to know about [MET] is contained within these pages. The format is very user friendly and the book is littered with clinically relevant ideas and techniques. The volume is sure to help enhance your practice. Steve Canning, In Touch, Spring 2008, No. 122.
About the Author
Leon Chaitow ND DO is an internationally known and respected osteopathic and naturopathic practitioner and teacher of soft tissue manipulation methods of treatment. He is author of over 60 books, including a series on Advanced Soft Tissue Manipulation (Muscle Energy Techniques, Positional Release Techniques, Modern Neuromuscular Techniques) and also Palpation Skills; Cranial
Manipulation: Theory and Practice; Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Practitioner's Guide to Treatment, and many more. He is editor of the peer reviewed Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, that offers a multidisciplinary perspective on physical methods of patient care. Leon Chaitow was for many years senior lecturer on the Therapeutic Bodywork degree courses which he helped to design at the School of Integrated Health, University of Westminster, London, where is he now an Honorary Fellow. He continues to teach and practice part-time in London, when not in Corfu, Greece where he focuses on his writing.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's an excellent book of Leon Chaitow, a real treasure of manual therapy
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage > Techniques
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage > Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Sports Injuries & Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z