- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Murderous Maths Paperback – 17 Sep 1999
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Find out about how maths could help you rescue someone in deadly peril, how not to shoot yourself with a cannon, and meet famous mathematicians who were really hard. And watch out for One Finger Jimmy, Chainsaw Charlie and their gangster friends, who are living proof that maths can be murderous.
From the Back Cover
- Murderous Maths--are you kidding?
- The basics
- Professor Fiendish's fatal fungus
- The best invention ever!
- How our "ten" system works
- Rubbish things about calculators
- The long and short of it
- The quest for the right angle
- The hard boys of maths
- The magic square
- A really good magic trick
- How to handle big numbers
- Symmetry and the mindmashing maze
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews