Murderous Maths Paperback – 17 Sep 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experience an introduction from the Resident Director, a Q&A session with the cast, and a special memento -- buy tickets
From the Back Cover
- Murderous Maths--are you kidding?
- The basics
- Professor Fiendish's fatal fungus
- The best invention ever!
- How our "ten" system works
- Rubbish things about calculators
- The long and short of it
- The quest for the right angle
- The hard boys of maths
- The magic square
- A really good magic trick
- How to handle big numbers
- Symmetry and the mindmashing maze
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Originally intended as the only book in the series, this book covers all sorts of mathematics!
The colourful, humorous cover opens to 144 pages, split over chapters:-
1. Murderous maths - are you kidding?
2. The basics
3. Professor Fiendish's fatal fungus
4. The best invention ever
5. How our 'ten' system works
6. Rubbish things about calculators
7. The long and short of it
10. The quest for the right angle
11. The hard boys of maths!
12. The magic square
14. A really good magic trick
15. How to handle big numbers
16. Symmetry and the mind mashing maze!
written in a variety of fonts in the usual Kjartan Poskitt entertaining style. Black and white illustrations/cartoons throughout.
'Maths as you have never seen it before!'
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great service from the seller. The book arrived just as it was described. Thank you very much for this servicePublished on 29 Sept. 2013 by Evolution