The Murals of Revolutionary Nicaragua 1979-1992 Paperback – 8 Nov 1995
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Kunzle is Professor of Art History, University of California, Los Angeles, and the author of The Early Comic Strip: Picture Stories and Narrative Strips in the European Broadsheet (California, 1973) and The Nineteenth Century Comic Strip (California, 1989).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A similar concept happened with the murals in Nicaragua and well... what can I say when hospitals and medical centers were classified as military targets and the murals...too? Nothing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Central America & Caribbean > Central America
- Books > History > Political History > Revolutions & Coups