Customer reviews

on 15 March 2017
I cannot say how long I have been trying to get this cd. Whenever I looked, the prices were insanely expensive, especially for a used copy. But I finally found one for a reasonable price and I was so happy when it came. The cd, although a used copy, plays perfectly, it came quicker than expected and was packaged very well. Very happy with my purchase!
on 12 April 2013
Excellent condition and on time fun to listen and remember all the laughs and joy watching any and all of the muppets
on 9 October 2016
Wonderful soundtrack. Love the film, love the songs.
on 28 August 2002
If you've seen the film, you'll love this soundtrack. It captures every song from the film perfectly and also there are a couple of extra songs added for further enjoyment. From the opening bars of Shiver Me Timbers, past the craziness of Cabin Fever and through to the touching ballad, Love Led Us Here, between Kermit and Miss Piggy, this is a soundtrack for any Muppet Fan.
10 people found this helpful