on 25 October 2002
Every night for the last 5 years I have been reading stoybooks to my 6 year old child. His favourite books had always been from the Doctor Seuss' collection, up to now.
He, and I, prefer to read one of Munsch's stories more than any other...night after night for weeks on end! His stories are up-to-date, always convey a message that children understand (and adults appreciate) and always mix in a bit of humour. They are great fun to read.
This book is a must in any child's book collection.
on 26 December 2010
I wanted to buy this book after having bought I love you Forever by Munsch. I am looking forward to reading it often to my new grandchild. You cannot replace the act of reading stories to children by any other activity.
on 24 December 2014
Subversive, amusing and not too transAtlantic to be enjoyed here! Hope my grandchildren enjoy it as much as I did!!!!