- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mum's List [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A heart-warming true life story of Singe and Kate Greene, whose lives were turned upside down when Kate was diagnosed with an incurable breast cancer. Over her last few months she created her list: writing her thoughts and memories down to help the man she loved create the best life possible for their two sons after she is gone.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
It is a film that I hope will raise awareness of the terrible illnesses that attack us but life does go on.
I also really have to praise Emilia Fox, Rafe Spall and also William and Mathew Stagg who play their children. Their performances were well balanced and not over the top. They were measured and sensitive. Well Done to you all and the rest of the cast and crew.
I hope Studio Soho produce more films of this calibre as this and although it it cannot be considered a blockbuster in my book it is far better than any of them.
They should have just started from the beginning and followed to the end,
Too much faffing about. And too much mumbling and long boring bits.