on 28 May 2013
These little gems are my favourite organisers. They look stylish and kinda cute on the side of my desk. I have to agree with a previous review, they are one use only but that is not a problem for me because I knew exactly where I wanted them. They have not come off and don't look like they will. Sturdy and keeps all my cables tidy and put. I have 5 of them: phone charger dock, headphones, tablet, and two camera cables. Couldn't be happier!
on 12 September 2016
I'm going to be giving an unbiased full review on these Multipurpose Betron Silicon Cable Holders. Before purchasing anything online I always try to research about the product I'm buying, taking into account several reviews to form an opinion. This is a very cheap product for a very good use and definitely worth purchasing! As the item is only small, this product came well packaged in a bubble wrapped envelope. The 6 cable holders that I received consisted of;

- 2 White Cable Holders
- 2 Brown Cable Holders
- 2 Black Cable Holders

Once you remove a cable holder from the packaging, on the bottom there is a piece of paper protecting the sticky side which should be removed. One having removed the paper you should align the cable holder to your preferable place. Once having set down the cable holder attach the appropriate cable by pressing the wire down through the middle.

This is a product which has solved not only my problems with either slipping or disappearing cables but also members of my family. Although you should align the correct position for the cable holder, if in the future you decided that you no longer wanted the cable holder on your surface then they're easily removable! A great product for a very great price!

*Disclaimer: I purchased this item at full price. All of my reviews are 100% honest and unbiased! Any views or opinions expressed are my own & are not influenced or affiliated with the seller or brand. The aim of my reviews is to let people how good the product is, as when I'm interested in a product I take a thorough look at the reviews. If this review has helped you, then please click Yes below!
review image review image
on 18 September 2014
I absolutely love this item, it has made my life so much easier. I want to take a cable out, it stays in place instead of falling on the floor. I totally recommend this product to everyone as it is so cheap and good value for money.

People gave lower ratings for these reasons:

1. The cable holders only came in white and weren't cute.
--> Well, the title clearly says "(white)" at the end, so if you don't want white cable holders, do not purchase. Also, they may not be cute because of the different colours, but definitely look good since they have a nice design. White fit's almost everywhere anyway.

2. The actual cable holder falls of the self adhesive bottom.
--> Just get a hot glue gun or super glue and it will be sticking in seconds, and will probably never come off again. This shouldn't be a problem since these cable holders are over half price of the branded ones. If you expect a perfect cable holder with no flaws, get the branded ones. If you don't mind spending 1 minute to glue these back together, you can get pretty much the same result.

3. The cable falls out quite easily.
--> I have had my cables in there for a very long time and never did I experience them falling out. I can even fit two in there. If you are using very thick cables, I cannot comment since these are designed for thinner cables as shown on the image.

4. They aren't re-usable.
--> I cannot comment on this as I have never tried to reuse them. If you will be reusing them a lot, maybe you should consider buying the branded ones. However, if you won't be reusing them a lot, these are perfect, especially for the money. You can always buy another pack and it will still not be as much as one pack of the branded ones.

Again, if you expect perfect quality and don't mind paying more, go for it, buy the branded ones. If you don't want to pay more, there shouldn't be a problem as they can be glued together in seconds.

Overall, I definitely recommend.
on 3 October 2013
- Sticky enough to hold
- Not sticky enough that its a pain to take off
- Fit multiple wires
- Clean colour

- Nothing wrong with them
on 5 October 2016
I originally purchased these thinking I'd use one per cable - but they'll quite happily take 2 or 3 USB leads at a time.

I generally stick them around the back of desks so they're out of sight - just the cable poking over the top.

The glue is very strong - don't stick it directly to walls or wallpaper would be my advice. If you need to remove them, use a hair-dryer to loosen the glue and then use some acetone or isopropyl alcohol to clean up any residue.
on 31 March 2013
Love the item, only slightly annoying thing is that its not suitable for reuse. Meaning the first time you stick it and should be in the right place.
on 3 March 2016
So useful I can't believe I have struggled without these little holders. At long last no more cables in a tangle at the side of my bed where I charge my iPhone, iPad and Kindle. Now each charger has its place and is ready for me to plug in without have to scrabble around to find the correct charger for the right job. So simple but so necessary.
on 11 January 2016
Because my bed is against a wall i tended to loose my cables down the side an awful lot so i just wanted something that was going to keep them in sight and accessible. These little things do the job very well. They are also good for holding usb leads and headphones. I am about to purchase another set for other cables around the home.
review image
on 26 February 2016
To start with, these arrived really fast, within one day of them been despatched!
They only get four stars and not five because I found that the plastic over the sticky bit was a bit hard to get off, but apart from that they are really good. I've been using them for my micro usb's because I have an abundance of devices that need charging every night. They are really handy if you are always rooting around for your cables, I just keep them on my desk for easy access.
I would definitely reccomend these to anyone who uses a lot of cables for different electricals.

One more thing to point out, two of mine were brown, not sure if I had a choice or if they are all like that, but brown isn't really the best colour to get!

But they are very useful.
on 8 December 2015
I'm forever unplugging my laptop, and then watching the power cable disappear down the back of my desk to keep the printer and external hard drive cables company. These are fantastic little widgets for making things stay within reach. Will probably be ordering more once I've got my new desk set up