Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 May 2015
I've always enjoyed reading Francis Chan's writings, a few years ago I was inspired by his book Crazy Love, so I was looking forward to reading Multiply: Disciples making disciples. As a youth minister I'm incredibly passionate to resource young people to share their faith with their friends - they do such a better job than I every could do. Not because I can't share faith, or because I can't answer the tough questions, but because I don't have the shared context that they have.

The book can be used for personal devotions, but works well for a group to look through together. It is split into five sections:

Living as a Disciple Maker
Living as the Church
How to Study the Bible
Understanding the Old Testament
Understanding the New Testament
This book would work well as a post Alpha or other evangelistic course for those who wanted to develop a stronger foundation to their new-found faith.

We used the first section themed around what is a disciple and what does it mean to share our faith with our group of 11-14 year olds who really enjoyed looking at the material.

I thoroughly recommend taking the time to read this book and the additional resources developed for it.
on 18 November 2013
This material is easy to use, clear in its explanations, and challenging in respect of how we live and how we think.
Best used in conjunction with the video clips on the Multiply Movement Website
on 10 July 2014
The real challenge of this book is not to read but to follow what you read. We have been meeting fortnightly as a group to look at and grow in the challenges this book delivers.
on 21 November 2014
Great book we bought 30 for group study but I decided to download mine my copy do I can have it at hand at all times
on 12 November 2014
Very well written and challenging. Don't buy unless you are really serious about going deeper.
on 16 December 2012
5 star book. Francis Chan writes in a very readable every day style and hits the spot every time. His books are life changing.
on 2 March 2015