- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Multiple Choice Questions in Intensive Care Medicine Paperback – 1 Mar 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Steve Benington MBChB, MRCP, FRCA, EDIC, FFICM Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine & Anaesthesia, Central Manchester Foundation Trust, UK Peter Nightingale FRCA FRCP is Consultant in Intensive Care & Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Unit, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. Maire Shelly MB ChB FRCA is Consultant in Intensive Care & Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Unit, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think this book is essential and much better than the MCQs provided in the PACT programme! The format shows you what to expect (although in my exam there were more than 50 type A questions & fewer than 50 type K), the difficulty is well matched to the actual exam questions and it highlighted several areas I didn't know so much about but which were tested in the actual exam.
Read Singer & Webb's 'Oxford Handbook of Critical Care' or Hinds & Watson's 'Intensive Care, a concise textbook' once or possibly twice first, ('Oh' is too detailed to read cover to cover but is good for specific topics) and then take the papers in this book under exam conditions and you'll be as prepared as you can be.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really clear and well laid out, well researched and good range of topics. Very helpfulPublished 15 months ago by anna clare
If you're preparing for any Board Exams that have to do with ICU, this is the bible to have for preparations. Exceptional challenging questions with clear answers. A good buy.Published 23 months ago by Rafa
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine > Intensive Care
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z