on 30 January 2014
They arrived in good condition and with undamaged boxes in 2 days. Too early to have needed to use them for the new printer which, posted at the same time, took another 10 days to reach me despite carrying a GPO parcel "2-day delivery" ticket on the box date stamped on 5th December 2013 at 21.17. They were thus certainly dispatched by you on the day I placed the order, but as I have told you before, we have a peculiar postal system in the Guernsey Bailiwick. All post for Alderney and Sark from anywhere in the world except the other CIs comes by air via or from UK to Guernsey. Parcels etc. are signed for by the delivery system when they get there, (which could give a false impression to the sender that they have reached the addressee) and are then later distributed to Alderney by air and to Sark by boat. Alderney post usually comes up about 6.45am on the first Aurigny Airlines small 14-seater planes of the day which also brings the newspapers and local freight. If that plane is fully booked with passengers some of these get left behind, usually bulkier packages and (quite frequently on Saturdays) the newspaper weekend supplements and magazines, which usually arrive later in the day. I have been told by our airport carrier service who occasionally deliver some of the bulkier postal packages for the Alderney PO, that this printer was delivered to Guernsey at the same time as the two packages of ink cartridges which came by the normal post bags but the box was dumped in Aurigny's freight shed with many others in bags and left there for several days before forwarding. This happened again with my more recent replacement Kindle Fire HDX which sat in the Aurigny shed for 5-6 days, accompanied by 2 x 10-cwt vans full, of white sealed sacks all addressed to Alderney which were sent up late on a Friday afternoon on a plane only carrying freight, (Alderney/Guernsey post offices do not collect or deliver at weekends), which filled both of his vans to the top, much to the annoyance of the carrier who then spent the whole weekend sorting their contents and, very kindly, delivered it to me on a Sunday afternoon, as I had enquired if he had seen a package for me on the Thursday as the PO had said they had nothing for me. No fault of Amazon.
on 20 August 2017
Fast delivery and perfect cartridges.
on 30 September 2013
I have found these ink cartridges very good and reasonably priced, they are chipped and ready to go and work fine.
on 30 April 2014
I used the Cyan color that was very good. The Magenta did don worked at all from the begining. I shaked it and much of the ink came out. I am not satisfied.
on 1 October 2013
The colour of these inks were awful, a horrid pink/orange tint to everything and nothing like the Canon original. It was a waste pf money and I will never by them again.